Whitehouse Girls

FHSFan1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FHSFan1 Its a cruel world out there, maybe its best that your girls were introduced to it when they can be comforted by there parents (you apparently). Other than that great game, luck was obviously on yalls side.

Acer -- you are a product of your system. How sad for you.

By the way, the word is "their," not "there." Also, the VICTORY over Whitehouse was consolation enough for the FW girls. Finally, skill, ability, and determination -- not luck -- won that game last night. As they say, the best revenge is a good life, and life today in Friendswood for the victorious Lady Mustangs is VERY VERY good. How's your day?

looks like some people dont know how to love the game like the boys do. I guess they were into it and the others weren't. The others were just there so that they can make other people believe that they know about the sport. Since they dont know about the game they found something else.. That is listening to other people love and enjoy the game.

Thanks for the grammar check, i have an english paper i just typed that needs to be proof-read. And for the vulgar language there may have been some individuals who yelled inappropriate things which was immideately corrected by those around them. We were there to have a good time, support our girls, show some school spirit, and possibly get in your girls heads, not to say that worked. O yeah, please correct this, i would of used spell check but i have you instead. And yes, my day has been great.

Originally posted by udontknowme07

looks like some people dont know how to love the game like the boys do. I guess they were into it and the others weren't. The others were just there so that they can make other people believe that they know about the sport. Since they dont know about the game they found something else.. That is listening to other people love and enjoy the game.

well said

Its so strange how 2 people can see the same play and have different versions of what happened. I disagree with FHSFan1 on the play that led to the penalty kick and therefore a score but that is just my opinion. As far as the second score in the game, the ball was placed in the box took a bounce and I couldn't see who all touched it from there (sorry, but I wasn't on the field). Its hard to see any playoff game come down to a shootout because that doesn't always mean that the better team won and I would say that no matter who won the game. These two teams played 100 mintues of soccer and both played their hearts out so lets congratualte both on a job well done! As far as the boys are concern, they were there to support our girls, I didn't hear any vile things being said and no I'm not deaf, but if there was a few there saying things that shouldn't have been said then apologizies to the Friendswood girls for that. At most soccer games you see parents and a few faithful friends so it was nice to have the support that was given to our girls during their playoff run. Good Luck to Friendswood and Congratulations on a GREAT season to Whitehouse!!!!!

FHSFan for part of the game the boys had two of the principals sitting behind them so if the principals didnt think it was vile then i doubt it was. Im sorry the boys were up yelling while barely said anything. Good game to both girls.

My daughter who plays for Brenham said the same thing. How vulgar the whitehouse students were at our game. She said that they continually said you F*** ####. My daughter said she wouldn't have had a problem with you ####, after all, they were fans and had paid their money, but thought that the continual use of the F word was not necessary. She said that most of the other comments were of a sexual nature.

Well, whoever was saying those things, if said at all, should have been removed from the stadium. I think that we have a group of Friendswood people who were actually jealous of our turnout at the game. Our kids really support each other and are great friends. It was so great to see them come out and support their Ladycats.

My daughter didn't even bring it up to me. The next day I mentioned to her I saw all the Whitehouse boys standing and I asked if they were obnoxious. That is when she told me what they were saying. I was just stating that if they acted that way at the Brenham game and then a Friendswood parent said the same thing . . . maybe it happened.

Okay, Whitehouse, so now we know that your idiot boy fans were screaming vile and vulgar things at both the Brenham and Friendswood players, and that an impartial witness from another East Texas town was at the Friendswood game and says that your boys were horrible. And, yet you did nothing to stop them at either game, and now that you've been called on it, you profess not to have heard anything. That's pathetic.

And, yes HouseMouse you are so very right. The fact that Whitehouse mustered maybe 10-15 more people than Friendswood did when the game was at a local (to Whitehouse) school whereas the Friendswood fans traveled 4 hours to get to the game is so very impressive -- I'm really jealous.

Yeah, that's right SMU. Two different teams located hours apart make up the same experiences after enduring a Whitehouse home playoff game. Or, the idiot boy fans actually said what was clearly heard, and you parents all thought it was cute, funny, and might help your team win, so you did nothing about it. Hmmm -- which one is more likely? Shame on Whitehouse.

I don't think this is coming from two seperate schools. There is no Whitehouse parent that would think the F word was cute or funny! My daughter plays more than one sport and has always said when the other teams fans is yelling at her it makes her play harder, so no I would never think that would help our girls to win! I think its time we all move on, your team won the shootout, be happy!

I am a Brenham parent. I only reported what my daughter said. I couldn't hear what was said on the other side, therefore, my comment on asking my daughter the next day if the Whitehouse boys were obnoxious. Once again -- to my daughter it was a non-issue just reporting that my daughter heard the same things apparently that the Friendswood players did.