Whitehouse Girls

FHSFan1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fire? And, I'm really sorry if the truth hurts, but the Whitehouse fans are not worthy of their very fine team -- at least not the fans I saw.

Anway, at the end of the day, it is up to the folks at Whitehouse to raise and deal with their own kids. If you are happy with the way your boys conducted themselves, then that says it all.

It's been fun folks, but I've gotta go. My daughter is still playing. See you next year.

FHS Fan I have been involved in soccer for more than eighteen years and My son being on the State Team. So I know what a Champion is. In his own Words it is just a game. As far as Brenham is concerned I would like to apologize for some of the boys if any vulgar language was spoken although no parents heard any, do not take the words of a few t as the community as a whole. It is a very close knit community and all the kids support each other. Sometimes we forget that soccer games are not as crowded as football games. Now I will agree we do get vocal with refs. If it makes you a bigger man then yes you can rub it in our face that we lost the game, but remember there will be next year. You can talk about the issues your team had to over come, but you have no idea what took place 1 1/2 hr before game time. I am very proud of the way our girls handled themselves on the field. You may be regional finalist and may even win but after watching your girls play they will not be State Champions because North Texas will eat their lunch.

about the pk.. i was the OUTSIDE DEFENDER that was playing and I DID NOT FALL on Friendswood's forward.. i was standing two feet away from our OUTSIDE MIDFIELDER that was pulled to the ground by the forward.. so if anyone had a clear view it was me.. but the ref didnt see it that way and that was unfortunate

in regards to our fans.. i played the whole game and never once heard a vile or vulgar thing from any of them.. but that doesnt mean that they couldnt have.. you say we can thank our fans for inspiring the Friendwood girls' victory? well i hate to break it to you but you tied the actual game and won the shoot out (which does not necessarily show the better team) and when instructed by the Whitehouse team the fans were absolutely silent.. so if silence inspires your team then i guess thats your niche.. but ive never heard of a team that was inspired by nothing

and i would really appreciate it if you would quit calling people from Whitehouse "idiots" what are we in first grade again? wow for a parent to stoop that low is really setting an excellent example for their kids..

see you next year Friendswood.. just maybe we can have the honor and experience of having to drive for four hours in a charter bus and wait out some bad weather that lasts maybe 15 minutes at the most..

good luck in the rest of playoffs

FHSFan you are a parent??? I was guessing by your comments on several threads that you were in middle school. My apologies.

I, like many of the others at the game heard our guys get on the FW girls. That's what HS fans do. I did not hear vulgar words but I did hear from one of the students that one person did say a few things, but the other guys around him told him to quit. Apologies extended on behalf of the one. I'm proud of the others who said that was enough.

Two things FHSFan...ask #20 what names she was calling the Whitehouse girls. 2nd....If you could see the game film...you might become a religious person...you would be thanking you god for the referee, who was watching the ball and only glanced over and caught the end of the foul. On film...the foul is reversed.

So for you to come on this thread and talked down to the Whitehouse fans, parents, and players...as a "parent" you might want to "clean up your own house".

As one of the other posts said...go show your lack of class and maturity to the next school you play.

FHSFan.... You seem to know everything, yet dont acknowledge the fans that were standing on the fence at the end of the game applauding your girls as they walked off the field, saying "Good Game", "Yall are Great Sports", "Good Luck"..... Most of the girls even said "Thanks" and smiled. Sometimes in big games things get heated, even close friends can get after each other... But at the end of the game, there are no harsh feelings. People have different attitudes, different reactions when something is at stake... Its human nature. But in the end, there was nothing but praise and congratulations towards yalls girls. (im sure you knew all that.. but it was for those less fortunate then you ( :

Hey folks, I just checked back in and see that my topic is still drawing replies. I will make one last effort to address this, and then I am gone.

First, as I have said from the get go, your girls were great players, great sports, and are a great team. I would hope that you can understand that I am partial to my team.

Second, I'll crack right back at any one of you who says things like "the best team doesn't always win" (implying that Friendswood was not the best team) or that Friendswood was "lucky." Both are great teams. One won, and won lost.

Third, your boys were completely out of control with their language to the FHS girls throughout the game (apparently also to the Brenham girls in that game). I heard a lot of it, the girls heard enough of it to complain about it afterwards (and, believe me, they have played in a lot of tough enviromnents and have dealt with plenty of hostile crowds over the years) and even an impartial observer from East Texas heard enough of it to say, in his or her own words, that the Whitehouse boys were "horrible" (that witness has been posting on this site for years so he is obviously from around East Texas). From what I saw, and heard, those boys behaved like idiots and they deserve to be called exactly that.

Fourth, nobody from Whitehouse did anything about the boys during the game, and you Whitehouse supporters have responded on this site by: (a) denying that it happened altogether; (b) saying that it was just one guy saying it; © admitting that it happened, but implying that the "potty mouthed" FHS girsl deserved it; and (d) admitting that maybe the boys were saying some bad stuff, but blowing it off by saying that all kids need to grow up and learn to take it since it is a cruel world out there.

Fifth, a parent from Brenham saw the dialogue on this site and wrote in to say that the same thing happened in that game. He immediately gets called a liar and a plant from Friendswood.

Sixth, yes, some of the Whitehouse parents said "good game" afterwards, and I met quite a few nice people during the weather delay before the game. However, not one parent apologized to any of the FHS players for what the Whitehouse boys had done all night. I know because I watched the FHS players walk off onto their charter bus.

I'm all for fans coming out to support soccer, and I love the intensity that a big crowd brings to a playoff game. And, yes it can be a cruel world out there, and unfortunately every girl (on both teams) who played that night is going to someday face a group of boys screaming at them while using the "F***" word as an adjective, or calling them "####," or making sexual comments about their bodies and body parts. I would have hoped, however, that HS soccer players would not be subjected to that stuff in the presence of the parents from the community that produced those boys.

Whitehouse, you have a great team. Good luck next year!

Just to clear that up, it wasnt just parents saying good job. It was students as well, many of which were in the 'group' you accuse. Dont take indivual actions in accusing a whole town. If we looked at individuals in yours, im sure the judgement would be critical. Keep it to the few, not the whole. :coocoo:

i know the whitehouse guys, have played against many of them for a good while, nearly all of them have mouths and attitudes. as far as the officials dealing with it, it's not their responsibility, its that of the fans and proper personal of the stadium.

and bnm...just how did the friendswood player make her way to the ground in the first place...i doubt shed dive and drag you with her???

once AGAIN.. i was not the one the foul was called on.. it was our OUTSIDE MIDFIELDER.. and the forward had a hold of the whitehouse player and by what i could see.. which was pretty much everything due to the fact i was two feet away.. the ball was crossed across and she had ran too far so she was trying to turn and get it but in the midst of that couldnt keep her footing and drug our girl down with her.. and the outside mid to keep her balance and not fall on top of the forward our midfielder but was called for a foul in the box..

the forward did dive on the ground quite a few times during the game.. she was very dramatic and intent on getting fouls called.. not trying to trash talk her.. thats just what she did

no idea what went on an hour and a half before the game.. our stopper.. which is probably our hardest, strongest working player on the team.. had been throwing up all day and it steadily got worse.. but she was dead set on playing with us in that game.. the only color in her face was in her lips and she couldnt even keep down water.. she was continuously shaking and it was until a little while before the game that she finally gave up on playing.. she was rushed to the hospital that night and fortunately now is recovering

Could we whine any more about this? I mean dadgum, in every high school sporting event, there will be students and their will be trash talking and their will be foul language. Basketball games are the most fun in my opinion, talkin trash to all the players and losing your voice cheering so much is very fun. High school students are goin to talk trash at boys or (what a shocker) girls sporting events Anyways, I almost garauntee that if this were a boys playoff game and all this bad language and what not goin on, nothing would be said about it.

LoL well this is the first time ive read this thread and its quite funny to me. Yes i was one of the ones in the group and when something really vulgar and out of line was said most of us did quite the few that were saying it. For the most part we were just enjoying what ended up being the last girls soccer game of most of ares senior year, both teams played great and it was an awesome game. But for yall to come on here and say that we continually harassed ure players with vulgar language is the cry of a helpless parent that feels sry for there little baby girl, God forbid she has to endure such hardships. I think its also funny that we never had the discussion about football/basketball games, were not called the jungle for nothing :clap: I know yall are gunna take little quotes and stuff outta this and call me a immature little kid and what not, please do i always enjoy a good laugh :rofl: Its good to see we made an impact ont he forum though lol, way to go guys! proud of ya!