Tatum Eagles & Paul Pewitt Brahams

NBQB3

Tatum rolls at Linden Kildare Track Meet Thursday in the boys division and Paul Pewitt Rolls for the girls. Darnius Moore from Tatum set a new meet record for the 110 hurdles with a time of 14.02, this guy was moving yesterday, and his teammate set a meet record in the 400M with a time of 49.75 Im not quite sure his name. And for Paul Pewitt Erin, the AD's daughter set a new meet record in the 100 hurdles with a time of 14.90, and she won the high jump with a jump of 5'8. She didn't run last year due to an injury. And there relay teams won all the relays, and there ancor leg on the 400 & 800m relay can run really fast, she also won the 100.

I can't say that I was disappointed, because that was my first time seeing them run, but they say they got a couple of guys out right now, and its still kind of early so I think they still can hang tuff. I thought they would be a little faster than what I seen, but they still won soo you can't argue with that. They will have a couple of guys make it in certin events, not sure about a the whole team, but im certainly not doubting there potential.

I think DeKalb made a pretty decent showing. I know Ganaway won the shot put with a 51' + throw and Ganaway also went neck and neck with Creer in the 2nd leg of the 4 x 200 Relay as Blake Hill outran the field to the wire in the final leg to secure the win for DeKalb in this event. I know DeKalb also won some of the long distance races and finished 2nd to Tatum in overall points.

Two meet reocrds broken @ Bill Hines Relays In Linden-Kildare:

110h Darnius Moore 14.02

400m Donavon Sammons 49.79

Tatum looked good in all relays with the bball boys only having a few days of practice. Expect good things out of Tatum,Tx