Chargers to get new uni's

Guest CNOrtega

I guess they're going to a design that pays tribute to the powder blue throwback uniforms that are freakin awesome. Chargers navy blue uni's are one of the worst in football, it was time for a change.

Ortega's list of NFL teams that need to change their uniforms NOW. (San Diego just went off the list)

1. Cleveland

2. Dallas

3. Miami

Originally posted by Rhino2K4

I'd like to see the Chargers new helmet.

Tradition-rich teams you NEVER want to change:

Dallas

Washington

San Francisco

Pittsburgh

I agree with Ortega; the Browns uniform is U-G-L-Y!!

Green Bay also needs to keep the same unis.

Guest CNOrtega

I loved the Redskins throwback that looked a lot like the Florida State uniforms. They need to go back to that. Thought it was special that they wore those in Spurrier's first year. Bobby Bowden probably peed his pants laughing.

They modernized SF's a couple of years ago, and they look good.

Dallas is in dire need of a change, if only making the pants on the home uniform match the rest of the uniform. The blues and silvers don't match. I would prefer a total overhaul, though.

I have no problem whatsoever with Pittsburgh or Green Bay's unis. Classic but not stale. Classic and stale would be Dallas and Kansas City.

Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24

Changing uniforms is the first thing you see when management runs out of good ideas and starts making bad ones. It is seen as a way to boost morale and take attention away from real problems without actually making any constructive changes.

Bleeds, aren't you getting a new uniform?

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by BluePirate
Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24

Changing uniforms is the first thing you see when management runs out of good ideas and starts making bad ones. It is seen as a way to boost morale and take attention away from real problems without actually making any constructive changes.

Bleeds, aren't you getting a new uniform?

As a matter of fact, I am (see my above comment).

Originally posted by max89

gah am i the only one that hates these new unis? this goes right to the top of my ugliest

I agree, Max89. It's like instead of taking the best of both uni's and combining them, they took the worst. The throwbacks are the greatest, but these leave something to be desired.

The Cowboys changing their uniforms is the worst idea ever.

That's like asking the Yankees to ditch the pin stripes or Penn State to get a more Miami-style uniform.

They'll be looking like the Oregon Ducks or your favorite high school in no time.

Stupid idea.

San Diego's new unis look worse than the old ones. They should have gone back to the powder blues if they wanted to change.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by BoBellCrew

The Cowboys changing their uniforms is the worst idea ever.

That's like asking the Yankees to ditch the pin stripes or Penn State to get a more Miami-style uniform.

They'll be looking like the Oregon Ducks or your favorite high school in no time.

Stupid idea.

San Diego's new unis look worse than the old ones. They should have gone back to the powder blues if they wanted to change.

BlueBell, write this down, you and I agree on something. The Cows' uniforms are classic. Why mess with a classic?