house vs. pal

j.abeso903

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but it has happened before. i mean look when we played nac. they were missing a few starters when we played them in nac the first time so we knew they would be out to get us and we played right with them. i really thought they would have figured out a way to beat us but like i said i think sometimes you just overlook the underdog. oh well, thats okay i suppose we will find out on the field.

nobody is giving buff to much credit!! any credit he is getting its becuase he deserves it!! he is a very good coach and i think all the players in jacksonville wish he had stayed as HEAD COACH!

Originally posted by ThaScout

i think everyone on this forum is giving buff a little too much credit. hes a good coach but not that good. i say he threw the game against livingston (which is cheap and i have no respect for anyone who throws games...no matter what the reasons may be) i want house to put it to them and put pal back in their place...AT HOME!!! Go Whitehouse!!

huh? too much credit? What is your definition of a good coach? does he not do his job? Palestine went from 2nd to last in district to 3rd. they were tied for first until 3 games left in district. If that aint good coaching then a lot of coaches should be fired for not doing their job.

Alliance and warrior thanks for defending me but us coaches have very thick skin (well, most of us do). We have scrimmages and early non district games where everyone plays and honestly doesn't matter if you win or lose. No one says a word then do they? Then it comes down to the last game of district and we are already in the playoffs. We have no way to win district and I give kids, that have run everyday like everyone else and practice hard all year, off the bench time to play and we get insulted because we didn't win. You can rip me all you want (used to it...lol) but you are ripping my kids when you said they threw the game. That is where I draw the line! Those kids played very hard and tried to win that match. WE had several chances and couldn't finish. THey were upset because that was their chance to play and prove something to themselves and their coach.

I love it! Jabes keep it up. You are doing a great job of pumping up Pal!!! Life will be all the sweeter, when you have to eat crow on your postings. This is going to be a great game. I know that Clemmons will not be looking past us until he has beat us. With that being said, this is a new team, setting new records, and setting presidence for the future. Face it Jabes you are only making yourself look foolish, please go away.

I'm not real certain I understand all the talk about the "True Underdog Story." Palestine and Whitehouse are both great teams and finished basically the same (Palestine could have easily finished as the #2 seed) in pretty comparable districts. Sounds like it should be a great game between two pretty evenly matched teams. Good luck to both.

buff your a good coach and you deserve any credit you get! you made a palestine team into a playoff team in a short amount of time! palestine now plays with heart and determination every game! we can all tell!! :thumbsup:

why can't everyone understand why all of the palestine fans are hyped up about palestine going to the playoffs. whats wrong with a little excitement? we have a lot of talented individuals on the team that are learning to play together. new coach, who has done a great job with our boys teaching team that they can play with anyone as long as the work together. the are trusting his knowledge and believing in each other. i thought that was what high school sports is for. your team is winning and playing well and we are going to the playoffs after a so so season of rebuilding last year. the whole town is pumped up about the girls and boys teams having a great season and representing our district in the playoffs

Originally posted by warrior7

then dont look at them!! easy as that huh?? like when you learned how to count 123!! i have nothing against lawdow his a very good coach!lol

lol I'm a straight A student but thanks..:tongue: