house vs. pal

j.abeso903

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sccrfback

all I got to know is, Buff did you do the ol grass and dirt in a can again saying this "our field" cause i'll admit that'll pump your guys up if you did that?

That is too funny sccrfback! I forgot about the dirt in the can.....lol

You know how I can give a speech before the match.....well this time I just turned the music off in the lockerroom and said."There is nothing more I can say but time to kick some you know what". You missed a good game.

Originally posted by SOCCERBUFF
Originally posted by sccrfback

all I got to know is, Buff did you do the ol grass and dirt in a can again saying this "our field" cause i'll admit that'll pump your guys up if you did that?

That is too funny sccrfback! I forgot about the dirt in the can.....lol

You know how I can give a speech before the match.....well this time I just turned the music off in the lockerroom and said."There is nothing more I can say but time to kick some you know what". You missed a good game.

Your guys get to listen to music in the locker room???? Dang you must have lightened up a bit these past few years. But not ganna lie, we were rootin for ya to win here, congrats on the win.

I knew you would be surprised with the music......times change....getting older. Yes, I have loosened up a little but still run a tight ship. Actually, I think they have a little fun playing for me now....lol. I am actual calm on the sidelines now.....you wouldn't even recognize me. Thanks for the support and maybe we can be fortunate one more time.