Whitehouse Football 2007-2008

metalmaniac18

Originally posted by metalmaniac18

How are they looking as of now? I know they pretty much lost their defensive and offensive line, so any note worthy replacements?

Here are the starters they lost...

Defense ------- Offense

Shivers / LB........ Shivers / Kennedy RB

Kennedy / C........ Holland / OL

Beaton / DT......... Jorden / OL

Wallace / DE....... Sanders / OL

Emmons / C........ Smith / OL

Returning....

Defense ------- Offense

Hill / DT........ Brown / OL

Green / DE ........ Attaway / QB

Sulser / MLB..... ... Mayo / Rec 1

Brown / LB........ Cashion / Rec 2

Harvell / FS ......... Williams / Rec 3

Hicks / SS.....OK. State ........ Perdue / Rec 4

Players that might make an immediate impact.

Defense------- Offense

Broaddus DE ........ Ponce RB

Littles DT ........ Henderson Rec

Lewis LB ........ Bell Rec

Spring ball is just around the corner. They will know more then. I do know they have some "HUGE" linemen coming up as well. A couple of them are 300 +.

from what ive heard cashion going to linebacker and williams is taking his spot at inside receiver purdue is staying in the spot and they got another guy taking williams outside spot and then mayo will be another starting reciever

im thinking that whs is going to have another winning season!:D

The "Huge" lineman I saw only had "Huge" belly's!! McFarlin better lock those kids in the weightroom. I am hoping for the best but its going to be hard to make the playoffs replacing all those OL .

Somebody has to protect Brady and we have to have some sort of running threat to make the passing game work. How big are the returning recivers? They are a good group but I think we have too many smurfs. Wish we had some taller kids who could catch the ball too.

Hope I am wrong about everything, but those are the things I am worried about.

I hope that Wh has a good season next year, but the new o-line has a lack of experience from starting the previous year or at least playing a bunch. Their is a big difference between spring ball and Friday night.

Also I heard G. Green is moving to the oline, is this true?

I think Whitehouse will be just fine next year. Im sure those coaches will find some boys that can block well by the time games roll around. Bet those coaches just love knowing they have a stud at QB and great receivers for 2 MORE YEARS!

Originally posted by metalmaniac18

I hope that Wh has a good season next year, but the new o-line has a lack of experience from starting the previous year or at least playing a bunch. Their is a big difference between spring ball and Friday night.

Also I heard G. Green is moving to the oline, is this true?

from what i have heard...hes moved in inside d line....and then brotus and maybe sawser are playing tackle...but im not sure...i havent heard anything abot green playing o-line but its a possibility im sure mcfarlin is going to do what ever it take to win and if i means moving ppl he will!!!!!