Atlanta Falcons...Input?

Ok I am an avid Falcons fan but I strongly disaggree with some of the things they are doing. Position by position these are my thoughts:

QB: Got Vick and Shockley, Vick will fill his role I believe but what if he goes down? Shockley who is not only un-proven in the league, he only started one collegian year.

RB: Dunn is productive but is approaching 11th year and Norwood looks to be the future but is he ready? His ball-handling scares me...

FB: Let Grifitth go a VERY versatile blocker/reciever...dont understand that, were not a pound it down ur throat team so why go after Mugelli who is a blocker?

WR: Let Lelie go (big dissappoint for me) I think the Falcs under-utilized him. But we signed Joe Horn so we have a solid 3rd down Vet who will help the youngin's in the locker room. I think this should be a 1st Round concern, even tho they have went that route twice to no avail....

TE: A O.K in my opinion.

OL: Find some guards!!!

DE: John Abraham is a solid pass-rusher but Chauncey Davis is unheard of...This should be our 2cd MAYBE 1st round concern.

DT: Solid group, young guy wouldnt hurt tho

OLB: Michael Boley in my opinion isnt what we want from a starter...This should be a draft concern. Keith Brooking is a proven vet...no worries there

MLB: Jordan Beck, I want to give this kid a chance. VERY versatile, actually recruited to Cal-Poly as a Wide Reciever so I at least want to give him a chance.

CB: DeAngelo Hall- definition of a shutdown corner. The other corner is a question mark and would tickle me to death to see the first round pick go here.

SS: Move Jimmy Williams here! Big corner with lots of potential.

FS: Solid starter in Chris Crocker, nothing fancy.

Any input from any Falcon fans or anyone else who follows them?

The falcons lack a quaterback that is consistent. Vick has a good game then a bad one and it's always a guessing game as to if he's going to do well or not. They need someone like Donovan McNabb, without the potential to fall and hurt themself:whome: