Mineola @ Spring Hill

crumbsnatcher

I am going to give all of the credit to AD Wells, Coach Iler, and the rest of the coaching staff of Mineola. Job well done.:thumbsup: Keep running those boys in non-district track meets because it seems to be paying off!:w00t: I hope these boys learn life-long lessons for the next few months. I wish them the best of luck through the rest of district and throughout the playoffs.

Originally posted by Adictatorofacoach

Goodoleagle you are too short to be a coach!!!!:crybaby::crybaby: Are you having more of those 6 AM Track workouts that you love so much?????:banging::banging::hug:

Just remember dictator, dynamite comes in small packages.:whome::whome: And no I do not have the Rice Consolidated type 6 AM track practices.:w00t::w00t: I enjoy my track workouts, not kill myself!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Originally posted by Broker2205

Goodoleagle, :rofl: "You don't know that you don't know." :rofl: Always keeping the pot stirred. I like it!

Broker, I just don't want to offend anyone on here like chilipepper, natureboy, and myself. If I offend, I get called out, if I get called out, then I am likely to get banned. I am just keeping it real and not trying to harm myself. I want to make true statements and not opinions. Besides, the pot has already been stirred and I can smell it from hundreds of miles away.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goodoleagle, You don't have to worry about Chilipepper anymore. He's no longer a member of this elite society we call Smoaky.com.

But don't worry, he's still on the inside and providing the truth when it comes to the information. RIP Chili.:clap:

Originally posted by goodoleagle
Originally posted by Adictatorofacoach

Goodoleagle you are too short to be a coach!!!!:crybaby::crybaby: Are you having more of those 6 AM Track workouts that you love so much?????:banging::banging::hug:

Just remember dictator, dynamite comes in small packages.:whome::whome: And no I do not have the Rice Consolidated type 6 AM track practices.:w00t::w00t: I enjoy my track workouts, not kill myself!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Dynamite!!!so how is your wife? And congrads on the baby to come.