Mineola Beats All Saints 12-0

hotrod1961

All Saints beat somebody in their district on Tuesday 25-1 in 3 & 1/2 innings...the poor guys threw out the white towel. Talk is that AS is on track to win TAPPS State in 5A--but Mineola might win UIL in 3A. I'm really surprised that they were one-hit by a fish. Good luck to both teams as the playoffs approach.

IS Van a sleeper? They beat Mineola and Gilmer this year. I read in the paper they are the District champs...............

I think Mineola is good enough to get to Austin. Line up and play and let's see what happens.

Watkins is solid and should be a threat for the next 3 years.

Congrats to Mineola and good luck against Gilmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a tough road, no doubt about it. The only thing that bothers me is, most teams will want to play Mineola 1 game. If that is the case, there is always room for an upset and the way Mineola's defense has played when the ball is put in play could lead to some serious problems. If they had to play best 2 out of 3, I see Mineola and LE matching up to see who goes to Austin from their Region.

Originally posted by TheNatureBoy16times

IS Van a sleeper? They beat Mineola and Gilmer this year. I read in the paper they are the District champs...............

I think Mineola is good enough to get to Austin. Line up and play and let's see what happens.

Watkins is solid and should be a threat for the next 3 years.

Congrats to Mineola and good luck against Gilmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van district champs?? Currently 4-4 and 2 games out of first with 2 left.

Hey OBTS, All Saints for one isnt in 5a Tapps, there 4a and there's no way on god's green earth they will win state. Tapps 5a has some powerhouse baseball schools((Plano)Prestonwood,Dallas Christian and Denton LIberty, whose entire pre-district schudule is 5a public schoolsand tourney's) Grace and Gorman are the 5a private schools in east texas.