What player is the most fun to watch?

EastTexaninHawaii

Who is your favorite player to watch this season? Doesn't have to be your favorite player. And you don't need to compare him to another guy or bad mouth another persons favorite. Just whose the most fun to watch for you and why..

For me as much as it pains me to say it is Dwayne Wade. I hate what he pretty much single handidly did to the Mavs last year. But, I still love to watch him play. Not to take anything away from the Nash, Nowitzki, Kobe, Duncan type guys because they are great too. But the fire, grit, and sheer will to win is so evident and out there with him. Combine that with the fact that he plays such an entertaining brand of basketball. He is the face of todays NBA.

I'd rather watch a high school game over an NBA game anytime. Today's NBA stinks. They talk about how much bigger, stronger and faster the athletes are. Well, I don't believe they've got the skills of the great teams in the 60s, 70s and 80s. They certainly don't love the game for the game. Money is all they think about (there are a few exceptions). Glad I got that off my mind.

Originally posted by leopard

I'd rather watch a high school game over an NBA game anytime. Today's NBA stinks. They talk about how much bigger, stronger and faster the athletes are. Well, I don't believe they've got the skills of the great teams in the 60s, 70s and 80s. They certainly don't love the game for the game. Money is all they think about (there are a few exceptions). Glad I got that off my mind.

I am glad you did too...But, that wasn't the question so if you want to talk about that topic please do so in another thread....;)

after this crazy series with the dallas mavericks, i'm liking baron davis more and more. not because he's the driving force to their success against my favorite team, but because he has so much energy. so much life is in him when he plays. he never gives up. he knew coming into this game it would be tough and it looks like he did his homework.

for once, dirk needs to take some pointers on how to take over a game and throw the momentum back on your side.

c'mon mavs!!!

Guest texpal22

i don't know who's the most fun to watch. i don't care for to many of the players these days. i do like Wade. i'd like him more if he wore a Mavs uniform. my favorite players were Dr. J and M.J.

Originally posted by okietransplant
Runner4Life

Hey girl! where you been??? How's college life???

hey! i've been in hibernation for about a year it seems! haha... i've been great. just working and going to school. finishing up finals this next week. hopefully moving to the dallas/ft worth area this summer. all is well on my end, how are you? what school are you at now?