Does anybody like "rasslin" on here?????????????

I do know what you are talking about. Fritz Von Erich beating the #### out of Michael Hayes with his belt..............amazing

Ric Flair getting beat for the World Title by Kerry Von Erich on the same card..............emotional

Texas Stadium sold out for a wrestling match............................priceless!!!!!!!

Guest RRHoochieKoo

I used to watch Rasslin back in the days of the "One Man Gang", The Von Erich's and many others. I'd even try to catch "Stone Cold Steve Austin" on occasions but I haven't watched much of it in a while since my sons have become adults.

Gentlemen,

I wouldnt fight a professional wrestler even though it is staged. I think they are great athletes and all these so called tough guys who mouth them I just wish they would step in the ring with them. I loved that time that fan jumped Hulk Hogan and he pounded him into the ground until security had to call for an ambulance.

Wrestling, even though staged, is a SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheNatureBoy16times

Gentlemen,

I wouldnt fight a professional wrestler even though it is staged. I think they are great athletes and all these so called tough guys who mouth them I just wish they would step in the ring with them. I loved that time that fan jumped Hulk Hogan and he pounded him into the ground until security had to call for an ambulance.

Wrestling, even though staged, is a SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree and these guys are forgetting that their favorite movies and TV shows arent real either but I bet they tune in religiously to them.

Originally posted by TheNatureBoy16times

I do know what you are talking about. Fritz Von Erich beating the #### out of Michael Hayes with his belt..............amazing

Ric Flair getting beat for the World Title by Kerry Von Erich on the same card..............emotional

Texas Stadium sold out for a wrestling match............................priceless!!!!!!!

There is real tear coming down the side of my cheek.....Priceless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i watched rasslin since i was a kid...not so much these days. In the ARMY we had a black box with a chip, so we watched every PPV-WWF, boxing, UFC. If you drink alot of beer it's more fun.

TNA is the future of rasslin. those boys are inventive.

of, course it's not real, but Kurt Angle's gold metal is.