The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheNatureBoy16times

Does anybody like "rasslin" on here?????????????

Guest bleedsbluengold24

"Does anybody like "rasslin" on here?????????????"

No.

Rebuild the Sportatorium, and resurrect Fritz Von Erich and Black Jack Mulligan. Have "Bulldog" Danny Fletches referee and Bill Mercer announce, and the glory days will return (you older guys will know what I'm talking about).:clap:

I do know what you are talking about. Fritz Von Erich beating the #### out of Michael Hayes with his belt..............amazing

Ric Flair getting beat for the World Title by Kerry Von Erich on the same card..............emotional

Texas Stadium sold out for a wrestling match............................priceless!!!!!!!

Guest RRHoochieKoo

I used to watch Rasslin back in the days of the "One Man Gang", The Von Erich's and many others. I'd even try to catch "Stone Cold Steve Austin" on occasions but I haven't watched much of it in a while since my sons have become adults.

wrestling is a soap opera for men....its just as gay as any daytime drama

Now are you talking about REAL wrestling, or the crud you see on Spike TV??

Gentlemen,

I wouldnt fight a professional wrestler even though it is staged. I think they are great athletes and all these so called tough guys who mouth them I just wish they would step in the ring with them. I loved that time that fan jumped Hulk Hogan and he pounded him into the ground until security had to call for an ambulance.

Wrestling, even though staged, is a SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheNatureBoy16times

Gentlemen,

I wouldnt fight a professional wrestler even though it is staged. I think they are great athletes and all these so called tough guys who mouth them I just wish they would step in the ring with them. I loved that time that fan jumped Hulk Hogan and he pounded him into the ground until security had to call for an ambulance.

Wrestling, even though staged, is a SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree and these guys are forgetting that their favorite movies and TV shows arent real either but I bet they tune in religiously to them.

oh yeah I love wrestling, half naked men sweating all over each other.... now thats great entertainment....

get outta here !!!

Love "rasslin'"

I lived the last 12 years in the Memphis area (Jerry Lawler country) and attended several WCW tapings when they were in business. WWE doesn't do it for me, though. I prefer TNA.

Originally posted by TheNatureBoy16times

I do know what you are talking about. Fritz Von Erich beating the #### out of Michael Hayes with his belt..............amazing

Ric Flair getting beat for the World Title by Kerry Von Erich on the same card..............emotional

Texas Stadium sold out for a wrestling match............................priceless!!!!!!!

There is real tear coming down the side of my cheek.....Priceless

only guy i care to watch is the Undertaker. A former Angelina College roadrunner basketball player :D

i watched rasslin since i was a kid...not so much these days. In the ARMY we had a black box with a chip, so we watched every PPV-WWF, boxing, UFC. If you drink alot of beer it's more fun.

TNA is the future of rasslin. those boys are inventive.

of, course it's not real, but Kurt Angle's gold metal is.