Spring Hill Track boys/girls??

sweatysoxxx

Guest texpal22

the boys have Jacob Letourneau, Max Garcia, Shankle, Scott Powell and Alex Ramey in the 800 and 1600 meter relays. Powell won the 400 meters in district. Shankle and Garcia finished #1 and #2 in the 200 meters. their mile relay is #2 in east texas just a little behind Tatum.

the girls qualified in all 3 relays. they have Shelby Young, Lauryn Blanton, Kasi Funderburk, Ali Wright, Ashley Harris, Haley Sanders and Courtney Newsome that run the relays. Young also Qualified in the 100 and 200 meters. Sanders and Newsome finished #1 and #2 in the 400 meters. Ali Wright qualified in the 800. Newsome won the 200.

i probably left some out in the running. if i did i apologize. there were some others that qualified in the field events like Leslie Jordanand Kendall Rice

Guest Bear_Den
Originally posted by Bear Fan

Coach Edwards has a done a great job

Coach Edwards is a great coach and person. Best of luck to her in the upcoming years.

HEY, BLEEDER-- the bear coach did fax the results to the tyler paper, longview paper, posted it on smoaky, and texastrack---if you want I can personally send it to you?????And if you need help figuring out what to do with it when you get it--- I can tell you that too!!!!!!:harhar::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: