Wheels falling off Aggie recruiting class

Immortal13

3 decommitments in the last 3 days, bringing the total to 5 with rumors swirling of 2 others that are looking. The latest defection being arguably their best recruit so far in Dravannti Johnson, LB.

Others include

Britt Mitchell, OL

Leroy Chevalier, OL

Aundre Dean, RB

Damian Square, DE

Originally posted by LJLPOP10

Immortal posting about something Aggie related... who would've guessed?

...you ags cant stand when someone reports facts about a&m that brings bad news...and to make matters worse...your aggie friends report stuff about ut on here all the time...i didnt know there was a rule that you could only post on certain threads....where is that one?...:zorro:

LJLPOP crying like a little baby again... who would've guessed?

Sorry Pop, just thought it was a big news story and was worthy of mention. I did not gloat or poke any fun at the ags in my post. I do NOT like to see kids decommit period, as I have stated many times on other threads.

As much as I hate the bashing part of this forum, I have to admit that unless somebody from another school alerts everybody to what is going on from a bad news standpoint, nobody ever knows. It is a fair balance. Longhorns reprt what happens in Norman, Stillwater, Lincoln, Baton Rouge, Waco, Lubbock, Houston and College Station and everybody from or in those places does the same thing when something happens in Austin which thank goodness isn't much except for the occassional "caught with grass" in the vehicle.

Originally posted by bigdawg16

Looks like Dean has switched to UCLA. He's a good kid and a very good rb.

I hated to see that. It sounded to me like he liked the California part of UCLA a whole lot. His complaint with A&M is that they didn't really suit his running style. (I-Form, run it up the gut) The option doesn't really fit him, and I wish him the best. He was very mature about the whole process and seemed like a great kid.

Originally posted by Immortal13

LJLPOP crying like a little baby again... who would've guessed?

Sorry Pop, just thought it was a big news story and was worthy of mention. I did not gloat or poke any fun at the ags in my post. I do NOT like to see kids decommit period, as I have stated many times on other threads.

Crying like a little baby again... good one. I just find it funny that many of your posts have to do with A&M. This one may have been reporting the truth, but the majority of your posts are just to put down A&M.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

I just think when the people who pull the purse strings in Aggieland (the AFS) see that no one wants to play for Fran, they'll send him packing and get a real coach.

And so none of you accuse me of jumping ship, I've wanted to see him gone for sometime now.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by LP 78

Everything is Frantastic in Aggie land.

Yeah, that's the problem. It's too Frantastic. Ask some AFS members and see what they think.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by bordertown

I kind of like Fran at A&M.

Why does that not come as a surprise to any of us?

I for one and sick and tired of our conference schedule killing our strength of schedule rating. We need for A&M to be ranked EVERYTIME we play them. The same for A&M which has always been the case and never a problem for them. It kills us in the rankings when we have to play a team that is un-ranked. So yes.....Fran needs to go.....SOON!