What players in the area are going to the next level??

Jacket10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that #12 from the ville is going to play college ball in kansas...not sure though just heard it. I also heard that #25 from pal may be playing ball somewhere. Im sure that some players from Nac have the potential to play soccer somewhere.

Originally posted by ThaScout

i heard that #12 from the ville is going to play college ball in kansas...not sure though just heard it. I also heard that #25 from pal may be playing ball somewhere. Im sure that some players from Nac have the potential to play soccer somewhere.

#25 might not play anywhere, he tried out at Midwestern.

Originally posted by cesarsoccer

I don't think he so much shot the bird as he gave the shooting the bird motion...let's just say the chamber wasn't loaded! Nonetheless, I think everyone in the stands understood his dislike for them.

I figured that cesar answered it for more. You aren't very smart and you are immature. That is a real good combination:crybaby:

sorry to hear that...but i did get a conformation that #12 from the ville is going to kansas to play. Does anyone know anything about that. Soccerwatcher ur from the ville do you know anything about him and his situation?

Originally posted by Alliance25
Originally posted by dualdellortos

Sorry to hear that Jerome. Best of luck in the future!

Thanks

Thanks for what? Are you just lazy or what? There is alot of us out here that would love to play and you just so you don't want to anymore. geez