What players in the area are going to the next level??

Jacket10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris green is getting $15,000 in scholarships. im getting that through academics and athletics. i do plan to attend central christain college in mcpherson, kansas. i just made this account because i have been reading this forum so any questions just ask i dont mind answering any.

well that's great to hear. i love hearing about east texas talent going places. it just shows that you dont have to live in dallas to go play soccer somewhere. so what position are you going to play i heard that you lost defensive mvp by one vote to alliance 25?

well im playing center mid...i play that position in kilgore and i kinda like that position a little more that the defensive positions that i played in jville. i had no problem playing defense in jville because thats what the coach wanted me to do. i just dont see myself as much of a defensive player in college. those guys are pretty big! im just happy that God has given me the opportunity to go play college ball.

Originally posted by catatonia_soccer

It was an intern coaching position, no pay, I had a family to support. I worked with the keepers. That was also a brand new program and they didn't hire any assistant coaches, I'm not sure he has one now.

I couldn't help myself and talk to a few people and they haven't ever heard of you helping with the mens program at UTT. Like Scout said you are BUSTED. What else do you say that isnt true? Tyring to make yourself look better then what you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Moving on to more important things. Congratulation to Green. Good luck.

Originally posted by ThaScout

well that's great to hear. i love hearing about east texas talent going places. it just shows that you dont have to live in dallas to go play soccer somewhere. so what position are you going to play i heard that you lost defensive mvp by one vote to alliance 25?

Are we the only two kids going on to the next level in district 18-4A? I thought there would be some Nac kids going too.

I don't know about this year but I was at the Kilgore tourney when he was a soph and they were playing House and he sure did get the parents from House all excited and I will leave it at that. I saw him at the Showcase and he seems like a real nice kid. Came up to me and congradulated me on our season and I wish him well at the next level. He is a good player! One of those players you hate to play against but you sure wish you had him on your team.

Originally posted by theoriginalelvis

yea soccer323.. he has a problem with running his mouth and not backing it up.

and as far as i know nobody from nac has plans to play at the next level.

We have kids in this district that can play at the next level but they decide they want to go to a big school and get the most important thing......a degree. The big schools in the state don't have NCAA soccer but these kids want their education from an excellent college. Like Bondesen from Nacogdoches is going to Baylor. He is good enough to play at alot of places but he wants that education from that particular college. Man, that kid can fly!

excuse me elvis. can't back it up? i dont know who you are but you must not know that he can change a game. 70+ goals and 50+ assists doesnt lie for a high school career. im not saying he doesnt run his mouth, but toohot said he flipped the bird to fans or something and im asking when that happened? dont get in the argument unless you have something to add to it. i want to know the game and the incident, because i played the last two seasons and i dont remember it. back off unless you bring the facts

First off you I don't believe you even know my name. second I know he knows me it was the first season, I wanted to try out for the team, but i had to many years in college. I asked him if I could study under him, he said yes. I left half way through the season to go to england on business. so pokey get a clue and stop trying to start #### on the board.

I saw him at the longview tournament during the preseason and we talked for about 5 or 10 min. He congratulated me on making to high school soccer coaching. You are so full of yourself. You never worked under Coach Jones and quit making yourself look so good. He congratulated you because he is a nice man. What does that have to do with you supposedly working as an intern? Nothing. Aren't you the little 4 foot nothing guy on the Palestine sideline? You tried out for UTT:rofl: