What players in the area are going to the next level??

Jacket10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SOCCERBUFF

What position did he play for you guys? Was he a move in?

I am pretty sure Camacho played midfield for KHS. He plays on my sons outdoor recreational team and plays sweeper on that team most of the time. He generally takes all the PK's because he has a strong leg. With some of the players on that team, I think sweeper is a better fit for him because it does not require as much running. We have some others on that team that give more defensive effort from the midfield position. He moved in from Sabine last year so he played JV as a Junior.

David Reyes the kid from Kaufman that light up 11-4A and lead them on their play off run is going to UTT. Coach Carter explained to me that in the last 10 years of existance they had not won more than 4 district games so yeah thats was quite a season and a "run" Due mostly to that kid.

Have been looking at him since my kid played against him last year in the club. Kids got skills a little more size and he would be DI.

BTW ran into Josh Nannen at St.Edwards seems the Air Force Academy didn't fit him. He did well at St. Edwards spring practice and Coach Young is very excited about having him there.