...latest aggsy decommit just commited to texas...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Two things:

1) It's my crotch. I'll grab it if I want.

2) If you can't grab your crotch, who's can you grab?

Originally posted by football4life

Never grabbed my crotch once in the 44 sporting events I've attended this year. Don't think that is a tradition.

Oh yes it is. I don't think they call it "crotch grabbing", but the corps do it to make them "yell louder" (or higher;))

For the record I was pulling for Texas in that NC game. But please create all the drama you want. My point was good staff wins. You would think that most of you would agree with that as much as you praise Mack. And just so we are clear. I do think that elite coaches, such as Mack, can take hard luck programs like Baylor to the NC. No question. Perfect example Is BCG. A&M was in basketball hell, Id say BCG was making a run at the NC. Lets also remember that A&M is not exactly Baylor when it comes to the football food chain. No question A&M is capable of competing for NC's with or without Mack and Bobby at the other schools. I would also urge you to read about the 1991 Washington NC team. Among others.

Actually they are telling the Aggie secondary that they will cut off their balls if they let the Tech reciever slip behind them and score with 1 minute left. And as we all know, there was some castrating going on later that night. LOL.

Originally posted by kevnasty

I cant remember the last time the aggies won a football game against them. when was it?

wow,you must have either have short term memory loss,or have no knowledge of college football,or maybe you just want some attention!!!HUM!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take the time out and to think this is how I feel about A & M and UT.

UT is like the big brother. They are the first born and are subject to lead the example of punishing everyone they play.

a T m is the baby brother. People tend to always care about the baby brother whether they do win or lose.

Tech is like the middle brother, no big whoop if we won or lost. We're the child that the parents have sent away to boarding school.

Originally posted by jwm2005

You're right that about tech except nobody cares because anyone with a pulse can go to school there.

Not nesscaraily this year. Tech is going to have one of the biggest freshman classes and I've been told that it's going to be very crowded with dorms and etc.

A lot of the kids get acceptance to Tech, get a dorm and establish their residency but drive out to Southplains College because of scores from High School, ACT/SAT as well as other things.

In answer to middle's question about who is the firstborn, UT

I rather be at Tech though just from the meeting the right people on certain things. Texas and A & M couldn't give me the oppurtunity that I have due to certain connections from a few friends at Tech.

Hey D-line. College station has a pretty good network as well. Not sure what you are studying but if A&M offers it, you may have picked the wrong school. Of course it does depend on who your "friends" are that you are speaking of. How did we get to this from the original post? :hmmm: