Results of 3A-Reg. 2 track meet

Dubb

Just found out that Atlanta's boys scored like 28 points in three field events. Got to feel sorry for Jamie Hodge who threw the discus 167 and finished third. Chris Shelton jumped 14-6 and was second in pole vault. The Rabbs got a second and fourth in long jump.

Madison girls won team title. Now for my excuse. They wouldn't have if Liberty-Eylau hadn't dropped stick in 400 relay.

Both Madison and L-E have great relay teams. Madison ran 1:41.04 in 800 relay and L-E 1:41.06. L-E won the 1600 relay, Madison didn't have a relay team there.

Atlanta boys did not win a relay race and still scored 118 points. Now that's awesome.

really?

our girls just came over to the baseball game (RC and Rains) and they told me they finished 2nd.

Frausto was wearing all 3 gold medals (she was excited)

I'm sure you are correct and they misfigured.

btw, I hear that the James kid will play QB next season....is that what you hear?

Butch I've got the final results provided by the pressbox in front of me and they say Madison won with 68 points and Liberty-Eylau is next with 56. If that's wrong ok, that's what I'm going on. I went back and readded points. L-E had 56 and Royse City 54.

boys 300

Josh Keith, Bonham 38.97

Donta McNeely, Atlanta, 39.20

Colton Clay, Princeton, 39.47

girls 800

Sara Dietz, Princeton 2:19.46

Mattilyn McIntyre, L-E 2:19.76

Laura Garrison, Atlanta, 2:20.76

girls 400

Megan Frauston, Royse City 58.41Laura Garrison, Atlanta, 59.81

Courtney Newsom, Longview Spring Hill 1:00.00