No Aggies selected in NFL draft

Aggie2008

Originally posted by kevnasty

dont get mad at me because the aggie commits swithch to texas and because they cant ever win a game when it counts.

1) This is about NFL draft picks.

2) I'm not mad about anything. There has been one guy switch to tu, and if he wants to play for tu over A&M, then good luck to him.

3) You still haven't answered my question. A&M has the second most of any school from Texas, so please explain what your point is.

Man, these personalities seem to be multiplying! What gives? It seems its getting harder to talk sports on this blog. I was sitting at my sons program last night and noticed two kids on the front row. They were probably 10 or 12 years old. You could tell they were tight. Probably best friends. One was decked in maroon, the other burnt orange. At what point do these idiots on this site develop their ignorant hatred? Those two kids will probably each go on to attend those schools. You can bet they will never speak as uneducated as some of the trash on this site. The relationship between these two programs (alums and fans) is not one of hatred. Please take a hike if you dont get that. Or even if you are pretending you dont get it to get your kicks. Nonsense.

Originally posted by scrott752

Man, these personalities seem to be multiplying! What gives? It seems its getting harder to talk sports on this blog. I was sitting at my sons program last night and noticed two kids on the front row. They were probably 10 or 12 years old. You could tell they were tight. Probably best friends. One was decked in maroon, the other burnt orange. At what point do these idiots on this site develop their ignorant hatred? Those two kids will probably each go on to attend those schools. You can bet they will never speak as uneducated as some of the trash on this site. The relationship between these two programs (alums and fans) is not one of hatred. Please take a hike if you dont get that. Or even if you are pretending you dont get it to get your kicks. Nonsense.

You know scrott, I agree with you for the most part. But, some of it is just good old fashioned school rivalry, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. A&M practically teaches a course on how to hate UT. Some people on this board get a little bit carried away sometimes and others take things a little to seriously or personally. I realize that any opinions I post on a public forum like this are subject to whatever anyone else wants to say, so I really don't worry about it too much. Not everyone has to agree or like the same things. I enjoy the rivalry myself. To me, that's what makes college football so great.

Dont get me wrong. I love the Aggies, and I love the rivalry. And I love to rib as well, just look at some of my posts. But that is not what goes on here and you know it. Mr. Nasty is a prime example. I will call you on the class that you say teaches "hate Texas". That is just not true. I have two direct family members (father 1964, brother 2006,) and lots of others that went to school there. The class you speak of teaches the history of the rivalry and the traditions that it holds dear. Like chanting the phrase "beat the hell out of TU" No one wants to beat the hell out of any Texas student. It is purely related to atheletics. Granted there are people at each university that do act like idiots. No university is free from morons. By the way my fathers best friend is a "t-sip" pharmacist. LOL. Each one of those men would take a bullet for the other. Keep it clean, keep it fun. And Immortal I also agree with most of what you are saying. Right down to the huntin dog quote. Ill take a good pointer or a lab over a collie dog anyday!!!

Originally posted by Middle

LJ, I believe he doesn't know the answer. Comes with the territory of being a troll. He's probably MikeRowe, et. al.

No way.....Rowe was an aggy. Don't try to pawn him off on us.

I do agree they are on about the same level...........2nd grade.

Again, not an alumni or former student of TAMU . I am a Bearkat . And I am in no way offended by this kid. Hes a troll (I have learned the meaning thanks to this site). If you want to defend this clown you might want to do some reading up on his posts first. I think you might retract your defense. Can we please talk sports. If not, once again, good bye.