THE SOPRANOS: the final nine episodes

cheaptrick77

Jeez, I have the third season on DVD and that's as far as I got with the series. It was my favorite show, but alas, no HBO here.

I just can't make myself shell out the dough for the rest of the series.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope everyone is watching this season of The Sopranos... it's shaping up to be the best yet, and I'm thinking everything gets tied in a neat little bow at the end.

Tony is scaring me with these thoughts of taking out Paulie and Hesh.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Tony will continue to spiral downward out of control. His guys will see it and become concerned about his gambling and what it's doing to the business.

I think there will be a decision to take Tony out by Phil Leotardo. He'll elicit the help of Paulie. Tony will find out about it and get Chris to help him keep that from happening. In the end, all involved are dead, and Chris is the new godfather. Or maybe Carmella.

"Just when I think I was out...they pull me back in..."

The first episode this year was to me, a let down...but it seemed to possibly be a set-up for things to come.

Man, I really thought Tone was gonna whack Paulie last week...and his fascination with gambling lately - I agree, I think that he's gonna get it in the end...

My gosh, what are we gonna do on Sunday evenings at 8:00 pm in 6 weeks?:sad2:

The big internet "rumor" swirling around during the hiatus between Season 6 Part 1 and Part 2 was that Christopher contracted a certain deadly acronymed-STD from Julianna Skiff (Julianna Margulies).

...and Tony would have to live the rest of his life thinking about how close he came to possibly contracting it, too.

Personally, I don't waste too much energy predicting the direction of The Sopranos ... I'm just enjoying the ride in case we never experience a show this magnificent ever again.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Negative. Margulies played a realtor in three episodes last season.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

They may have jumped the shark with that one. Last season, the whole Vito thing, now a deuce in the shower. This season better turn around quick. They're losing me.

I'm not convinced that Tony and his family is beyond redemption, but maybe I'm just being optimistic. I'm sure ill be happy whichever way the writers decide to take it!

I was pretty sure at the start of the season, but now I'm positive that the growing Arab community in jersey is going to play a big role in the conclusion to this show..... maybe becoming Tony's saving grace from the feds....