Owens joins minicamp practice

I just recently heard the comments that BP made and I got to tell ya I'm very disappointed. I have all the respect in the world for Bill and took him for his word. But I lost a ton of respect for him since he tried to make himself out to be the victim in the T.O. decision. The whole time he was adamant that he was part of the decision the whole way and he was right with Jerry. Now its, "I did the best I could with a player I had forced on me." Even if it was only Jerry's idea why lie to everyone and say you were signed off on it? Why not give Jerry the Me or him ultimatium? Why not the truth I don't want him but, I want that last run at glory and this is the guy that bumped us up enough that we at least had a shot. I have been a big BP supporter of what he has done in his tenure in Dallas. After hearing these comments I feel like a fool.

I lost my faith in Parcels when he blamed Romo for doing too much and the playcalling (even if not Bill's fault) on offense just went to slop because of the lack of more slants and quick hitting routes.

I'm willing to bet my last buck that Parcells domineering behavior had a lot more impact with the kicking of Vanderjagt missing FG's, TO's/J. Jones' disgust and etc.

Not saying the Cowboys are destined to be the 07-08 Superbowl Champions but I think we will see a different with much more life and personality to it this year. I am optimistic that it will turn into much more success with T.O., Julius Jones, the defensive secondary, Romo and the entire team as a whole.

I was a Parcells supporter until the playoff game last year. The lack of attack from the gameplan was pitiful, it was Parcells playing it safe and it earned them a loss. Sometimes you have to take those statistics, throw them out and take chances.

Guest texpal22
Originally posted by strawberry66

I think if you have to Hope someone doesnt mess up then he needs to go! My opinion so get over it!

well you Hope no player messes not just TO. if you start getting rid of the players you Hope doesn't mess up you wouldn't have much left to work with. that's my opinion.

Guest texpal22
Originally posted by DLine06

I lost my faith in Parcels when he blamed Romo for doing too much and the playcalling (even if not Bill's fault) on offense just went to slop because of the lack of more slants and quick hitting routes.

I'm willing to bet my last buck that Parcells domineering behavior had a lot more impact with the kicking of Vanderjagt missing FG's, TO's/J. Jones' disgust and etc.

Parcells was past his prime

Originally posted by texpal22

well you Hope no player messes not just TO. if you start getting rid of the players you Hope doesn't mess up you wouldn't have much left to work with. that's my opinion.

Wrong again texy. Most players are team players that have never disrespected coaches or teammates or overdosed on purpose to get attention.

Guest texpal22
Originally posted by strawberry66
Originally posted by texpal22

Wrong again texy. Most players are team players that have never disrespected coaches or teammates or overdosed on purpose to get attention.

remember that was my opinion. i stated it just as you did yours. just because you differ doesn't make it wrong. i never said yours was wrong