Carlisle- Lovelady Who wins?

Safetyman

rcs nobody enjoyed the walk-off win more than me. I have a very close relationship with one of the coaches on Carlisle's team so i'm excited and proud of whatever they do.

You should not have enjoyed it since i think i read a post where you picked Grapeland and Lovelady in the regional final.

Who wins? You never know in baseball! However I am going with Carlisle! Pretty good record so far, 4 deep in football, 5 deep in baseball! Not to mention last years record! Yep, my pick is good ole C.H.S.

All hale to Carlisle's Honor,

Best in the Land!

Originally posted by Safetyman

rcs nobody enjoyed the walk-off win more than me. I have a very close relationship with one of the coaches on Carlisle's team so i'm excited and proud of whatever they do.

You should not have enjoyed it since i think i read a post where you picked Grapeland and Lovelady in the regional final.

I have been to every playoff game and am part of that family...

i believe i mentioned that lovelady and grapeland are the teams to be in this region....

i never would've picked against carlisle...

i did that one time in football and it came back to bite me and the carlisle kids haven't let me off the hook for that...

someone said lovelady (or somebody) would be the team to beat in the region and i said something to the effect that carlisle, grapeland and overton may have something to say about that...

i never would pick against the indians...

i am enjoying this one today and will start to work on lovelady tuesday and i believe revenge will play into the game, I also believe "do it for skinny" will play a major role

rcshombre posted on 5-14-07

this is going to be a battle...both teams are really good...both can hit, can pitch and i believe each is state ranked or was at some point this season...

this is a tough call because i've heard some people say grapeland is the team to beat in this region, but i've also heard some say that west sabine is the team to beat...

i'm going to pick the winner of this game/series to represent region 3 at the state tournament...

I'm going to go with Grapeland

Looks like you picked Grapeland over Carlisle to me to represent this region.

Originally posted by Safetyman

rcshombre posted on 5-14-07

this is going to be a battle...both teams are really good...both can hit, can pitch and i believe each is state ranked or was at some point this season...

this is a tough call because i've heard some people say grapeland is the team to beat in this region, but i've also heard some say that west sabine is the team to beat...

i'm going to pick the winner of this game/series to represent region 3 at the state tournament...

I'm going to go with Grapeland

Looks like you picked Grapeland over Carlisle to me to represent this region.

thanks for the history report...go indians

The INDIANS will prevail. Last week should have erased anyones doubt about the heart or talent of this team. I have yet to see Lovelady play, but have heard the normal talk. Yoy don't get this deep in the playoffs without having some talent. Nothing against Lovelady, but sounds like they don't have the kind of deep seated talent its gonna take to knock our INDIANS down. But then again, talk is cheap and the war will be setteled on the field. Rule #1. Never, ever underestimate your opponent!!!! GO INDIANS!! BLEED BLUE AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TJC_fan

Carlisle in 3 ... the Indians win game #1 and #3 to advance to Round Rock.

Hummmm ... :hmmm: .. well, that prediction just flew out the window. Looks like the old fashioned "come from behind and win the next two" scenario will move to the top of the list for the Indians.

Good luck, Carlisle. Tighten down that "D".

Originally posted by Dragline

Lets see 'em come back from that woodshed thumping. Surely that got yall's attention. Look out Round Rock! Here comes BIG L!!!

Same thing happened in district play. A 70 ish pitcher beat them then they proceed to finish out the district race whitout another blemish on their record. Like the loss in district, they needed another "L" to get their heads right. If Lovelady thinks the next two games are going to be cakewalks, then they better think again. I predict Carlisle wins two to go to Roundrock. Good luck to the Indians from the Beckville coach.