How many fans will Jr. lose?

littlered47

I know everyone and their dog is wondering what will happen with the fans now that Gordon and Jr. are on the same team. How many die hard JR fans are there? How many will swallow their pride and follow thier man? How many will boo him this Sunday? I hate to say it, but I feel Jr. will pick up more support from the Gordon fans than he will from his own. What do you guys think?

i say 80 percent stay totally loyal.......once he wins a few races/looks good in the points10 percent of those he lost will come back.........as for the other 10 percent.......if he can keep bud half of those stay for the sponsor........so that leave 5 percent that might leave long term.........however, he could pick up a few also...........so, if he is winning/getting points, by the end of 2008 i think he will be about where he is now

Any that leave him will return when he starts winning again, imho. I think that Budweiser will stay with him. They shouldn't care which team he drives for ... he's the point man for their ads.