Coaching School

Absolutely ridiculous. The AD should allow the coaches the opportunity to go to coaching school. if he does not see fit to go to coaching school maybe he should give those coaches a little more time off to spend with their family before they sell their soul to football for 4 months out of the year instead of going on a camping trip with the guys.

Sounds like he is saving money. Coaching school is just a big party. If the community new how their tax dollars were being spent

they would put a stop to it.

Maybe for some or even most, but not all. I enjoy many of the lectures at coaching school as well as the vendors and seeing friends. It's also the time we hold our regional meetings to select representatives for all sports.

Sounds like he is saving money. Coaching school is just a big party. If the community new how their tax dollars were being spent

they would put a stop to it.

LOL. What a joke, most coaches I know and myself have to pay their own way, unlike the Administrators who go to TASA on the school credit card.

There are some good clinics out there coaches can go to if they don't want to go to CS. I would shoot myself if I had to go on a camping trip with some people I know. If you want to go on a retreat and talk football there are nice resorts out there.

Amen to that. One of the reasons I like to go is to see old friends I have not seen in a year or more. I don't need to be around people I'm going to spend 12 hours a day with for the next 5 months.

You guys gonna be bundled up together in a tent? Head to toe? :)