The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cats51

Government Spending

Why can't the Federal Government be enterprising enough lure private business sponsors into their spending plans? Would love the see the Presidential Limo crusing along with "CHEERIOS" on the hood! Airforce One would look good with "Home Depot" on the tailfin. These companys would pay fortunes to have their names on something exposed on fighter jets, limos, tanks,podiums, stages, etc.

Just an inane thought.......................but it might bring in some much needed revenue.

There are obvious reasons why they would never do this but it is a good point. Maybe they would at least get some better deals on toilet seats and hammers! :whome:

There are obvious reasons why they would never do this but it is a good point. Maybe they would at least get some better deals on toilet seats and hammers! :whome:

Right on, Med! What about every Senator and Congressman having a major sponsor(that they have to go out and find) so that our taxes will go down? (Hillary wearing a Sara Lee golf shirt!)

I don't know about the Hillary thing. That would only be a discredit to the home maker appearance.

What about every Senator and Congressman having a major sponsor(that they have to go out and find) so that our taxes will go down?

Oh I think that most (all?) pols have major sponsors...these are usually behind the scenes, though...and they pay so that taxes will go down....their own taxes! :thumbdown:

OK, Hillary could be sponsored by "Bad Newz Kennels" (owned by Mike Vick)

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Al Gore = Climate Masters

Good Sponsors for those two indeed. I will one up you on Gore Bleeds. Let him be sponsored by Enviro-Vac Waste Water Treatment. Septic Tank Sucker.

Speaking of (blood) suckers, how about...

John Edwards!!!! Brought to you by The ARAG Group, an industry leader in the delivery of prepaid legal services. Legal insurance offers basic, personal coverage for preventive, domestic, consumer, and defensive legal services.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Ted Kennedy - Johnnie Walker Distillery

Ted Kennedy - Meineke Brake Centers. "Hello, I'm Senator Ted Kennedy. If my car had been equipped with Meineke Brakes back in 1969..."

Ted Kennedy - Meineke Brake Centers. "Hello, I'm Senator Ted Kennedy. If my car had been equipped with Meineke Brakes back in 1969...?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Edwards-Clairol

Bill Clinton-Swisher Sweets

Dick Cheney-Remington Arms

Rudy Guliani-Eharmony.com

John McCain- AARP

NAAAAAA!

Bill Clinton = Trojan Man :w00t:

I know that is bad but I could not resist.

I give the dems one.

G.W. = Hooked on Phonics. :whome:

Bill Clinton = Trojan Man :w00t:

I think you may have identified the wrong Clinton there Medman. :o

I think you may have identified the wrong Clinton there Medman. :o

You know delriorojo. This is in response to all of the going back and forth about his years of infidelity and accusations of rape on another thread. Seemed quite fitting!!!!! :whome:

You know delriorojo. This is in response to all of the going back and forth about his years of infidelity and accusations of rape on another thread. Seemed quite fitting!!!!! :whome:

Medman, I was referring to there being two pants wearers in the Clinton household.

That is even worse and kida scary. I always thought she looked a little too manly. :whome: