Most Annoying Politician?

Voted4Dubya

Gov. Perry, Nancy Pelosi, John Murtha, Tom Craddick, and Hillary Clinton all make my list, but the most annoying politician by far has to be Barack Obama. All he does is complain about how "bad" we have it, and how the Bush Administration doesn't pay special attention to New Orleans. And this "hope" and "change" he speaks of makes me want to throw up.

So in yall's opinion, who is most annoying?

Guest RRHoochieKoo

At the local level, the County Judge Joel Baker. All of the County commisioners with the exception of Jo Ann Flemming.

State level- Rick "The ####" Perry

Federal level- Hillary, Teddy "have a drink on me" Kennedy, Al Bore, Nancy Pisslosi, Little Johny Edwards, and just about everyone else in Washington DC.

Come to think of it I'm like Straw "all of em".

Man....where does one begin??!! I guess I'd be typing all afternoon! Just off the top of my head...Reid, Pelosi, Uncle Teddy, alGore, John Kerry, Sheila Jackson-Lee, Barbara Boxer, Jimmy Carter and ANYTHING beginning or ending in CLINTON.

Three Arkansas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Arkansas. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident. I re-attached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

The second surgeon said. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident. I re-attached them and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's buttock. I was able to put them together, and now she's running for President."

Three Arkansas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Arkansas. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident. I re-attached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

The second surgeon said. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident. I re-attached them and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's buttock. I was able to put them together, and now she's running for President."

buttock?

Tie- Teddy"I have trouble crossing bridges after dark" Kennedy

Al Sharpton (He did run for Prez you know)

Pelosi needs to wear dark sunglasses all the time.

Hillary needs to put her ankles on a diet.

Jessie needs to tell us how he makes a living and where his church is located.

Al Gore just needs to hush.

Ron Paul needs to drop out.

Fred Thompson needs to announce he's in!

Ray Nagin (New Orleans Mayor) needs to own up to his own mistakes.

Kathleen Blanco ( Lousianna Governor) needs to own up to her mistakes

Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco need to quit finger-pointing.

Salma Hayek needs...........nothing!