Mac Brown

cnn

It just seems to me that the Horns are just like the Sooners. The only different between the two schools is that the Horns take money under the table for players and the Sooners get caught and do it above the table.

It just seems to me that the Horns are just like the Sooners. The only different between the two schools is that the Horns take money under the table for players and the Sooners get caught and do it above the table.

What the heck are you talking about? It seems to me that you don't have a clue. The Sooners cheating and the Horns situation are two totally different things. The Sooners, and Aggies for that matter, have had more than their share of player arrests. This has nothing to do with the whole program cheating.

Here's another difference for you: Unlike Stoops, Mack will deal with these players appropriately. I would imagine the last one will be kicked off the team permanently just as Joseph, and Ramonce Taylor were. Stoops' tends to deal with his trouble makers on the basis of how important they are to the team (ie Dusty Dvoracek).

What the heck are you talking about? It seems to me that you don't have a clue. The Sooners cheating and the Horns situation are two totally different things. The Sooners, and Aggies for that matter, have had more than their share of player arrests. This has nothing to do with the whole program cheating.

Here's another difference for you: Unlike Stoops, Mack will deal with these players appropriately. I would imagine the last one will be kicked off the team permanently just as Joseph, and Ramonce Taylor were. Stoops' tends to deal with his trouble makers on the basis of how important they are to the team (ie Dusty Dvoracek).

Very good point my friend!

So I guess Bomar or JD Quinn were not important (both starters)? By the way, Dusty was kicked off the team for a year and recieved substance abuse treatment and was only allowed to rejoin the team after the NCAA cleared him to do so

So I guess Bomar or JD Quinn were not important (both starters)? By the way, Dusty was kicked off the team for a year and recieved substance abuse treatment and was only allowed to rejoin the team after the NCAA cleared him to do so

Stoops HAD to kicked them off the team for NCAA reasons. Had he not, the school would've been in even more trouble, and the NCAA investigations could've found even more violations against the school then OU had already admitted to. Stopos didn't kick them off because he chose to prove a point, HE HAD TO!