Division II Tarleton State Football Thread

jasonattsu

• 3 weeks later...
Don't praise the purple poo too much....b-cuz we all know who the 2-TIME defending Conference champs are......*Drum Roll*......WTAMU!!!! Yeah...so no matter who you beat...da LSC is won or lost in Canyon,TX at Kimbrough.... :bangin:

Sure WTAMU has had a couple of great seasons, but that comes after being dominated by TSU and A&M Kingsville for years who have been the traditional powerhouses in the LSC conference there Lion....... :thumbsup:

Sure WTAMU has had a couple of great seasons, but that comes after being dominated by TSU and A&M Kingsville for years who have been the traditional powerhouses in the LSC conference there Lion....... :thumbsup:

Tradition is for the historians to talk about......you are watching the birth of a dynasty!!!! And TSU doesnt compare to what Kingsville did over the years, the throne has been passed....Facilities....Enrollment...Attendance...nobody in the LSC comes close to what WT is doing now. WT was a sleeping giant,and the giant has awaken. :coolio:

After some of the games I have seen this year in college football, anything is possible buddy, lol....... :sorcerer:

I will agree with you on that one....but SERIOUSLY tho....C'mon, its good to have school spirit and believe in your team,but lets be realistic.... :happy65:

I was wondering what the score was, I was checking TSU's website and NCAA football.com and still couldn't find it.......looks like WTAM finally figured out how to win a few games instead of being the doormat for the LSC......congrats to WTAM...... :flowers:

By the way, this is the first time EVER that West Texas A&M has gone 11-0 on the season, and by God they better win it all, lol.......

• 2 weeks later...