Edgewood vs. Eustace

hoopster08

Not to disrespect the fine people from edgewood, but I think it would be a better question if rephrased a bit..... "Do ya'll think that the boys from Edgewood can score their first points of the year this week?"

Let's take it one step at a time.

Bulldogs win.... I mean purple ones.... I like the boys in Edgewood... They're good boys, but I know what they're running and I will say this as a friend.... Run what you know, and what you know fits...... Not what you like.....The 1-3-1 ain't that great a defense... You ever wonder why you can't name 5 schools that run it that good??????? It works pretty good there though......Come on Dogs...... Get a win for the alums

Well, Eustace lost a lot of kids from there team last year. They don't have their QB or that running back from last year. I think Edgewood will sneak up on them and get the W this week.

I can tell you first hand, Eustace is better than past teams by far. Edgewood will be lucky to score and Eustace will score at will. Just my opinion.

I can tell you first hand, Eustace is better than past teams by far. Edgewood will be lucky to score and Eustace will score at will. Just my opinion.

I agree...i dont think that Ewood will score at all. Eustace should have held GS to 0 but didnt because of second string and so forth. But i think Eustace will dominate this game with no problems. This years Sophomore class is steller. The qb Chris Comptain is a great addition to the varsity and has already showed out quite a bit. The new running back Treven Johnson is such a great athlete there is nothing but good coming from him. Not much of a hurdler(which i have been working on him for years) but he is an amazing athlete!

well it looks as if the dogs did score, and might i say at will?? they beat eustace in every aspect of the game. eustace fans got some big head cause they won 2 games which is really rare for them, but it looks as if eustace is a bust and grand salne is horrible

I think the Bulldogs themselves got some big heads...and there was alot of giving up on their part. It is rare to have eustace get back to back wins...but not quite a bust yet. Edgewood just happened to be Eustace's only win last season and this season ewood just had Eustace's number. But maybe you should change your name to "uthinkuknow"