Good trade or bad trade?

C-HILLBDOGS

carson is already doing pretty well and lt will come around. out of all fantasy drafts, he was probably #1 is just about every one. rivers will start throwing the ball better and then his numbers will go up. plus the bolts first three games were against pretty good defenses. like someone else said, if brady has a bad day, moss will too. plus ole' randy is playing great while the pats are winning, see if he does the same faced with a little adversity.

Before this year, this would be a no-brainer.

Keep Brady and Moss. This could be one of the greatest teams in NFL history, and those two guys are lighting up everybody. IMO, Norv Turner is really screwing things up in San Diego, and you can already tell how frustrated Tomlinson is at their 1-2 record. He's going to have some great games and Palmer is consistent, but I would say no.

Tell them to throw in a stud receiver and then pull the trigger.

Why even consider this trade??? Don't make a trade just to make one...I don't know about your league but Brady and Moss are top three fantasy points in mine. Although Tom Brady rides the pine on my team as but, I have Romo as my starter so you can't really go wrong there. Not only a no but a hell no to this trade.....