Mt.Enterprise vs. Carlisle

mte54unc

who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Mt.Enterprise
    • Carlisle

District opener for 20-1A Mt.Enterprise wildcats vs. Carlisle's tribe of indians in their reservation both teams coming in 5-0 i say the wildcats defense is gonna be the key to this game only giving up an average of 80 yds. per game good luck to both teams

wildcats by 21

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier in the season I would say Carlisle all the way, but Im gonna say that ME wins this one. Too much speed!

It could be the game of the month in East Texas.

I will go out on a twig and predict that the winner will beat the Yeller Jackets from

Alto in the playoffs.

If it is close to start the second half then I think Carlisle will win because Coach Baker teams will always be in better shape late in the game.

Carlilse will try to shorten the game by pounding the ball on the ground with #44 and #1 and use the clock.

That really was their recipe for success last year and it will be the same this year. In most of their games last year they were able to do that but when they played Lovelady they were not able to control the clock with the running game.

Carlisle will try to keep it close and win in the 4th quarter.

I will go out on a twig and predict that the winner will beat the Yeller Jackets from

Alto in the playoffs.

it will be a good game i agree but not the game of the month for the wildcats that will be the following week against the rams i believe

Alto in the playoffs.

MT E. gave up 22 to cushing. Tells me that there isnt to much there. Thats one reason I take carlise in this one. Best to both teams.

MT E. gave up 22 to cushing. Tells me that there isnt to much there. Thats one reason I take carlise in this one. Best to both teams.

Gave up 22 but put 40 on the board, so that tells me there is something there!!!! :flowers:

thats not saying anything mt only has given up 29 points all year still less than yall for the season thus far i dont believe they are underestimating what 44 can do running the ball with the utmost respect to the indians i think the cats defense will control the game to allow there high powered offense do there job and to get 7

it will be a good game i agree but not the game of the month for the wildcats that will be the following week against the rams i believe

MT WILL BE SO BEAT UP AFTER THE INDIANS GET THREW WITH THEM THAT THE RAMS WILL BEAT THEM LIKE A STEP CHILD ON THAT FOLLOWING WEEK.

I PREDICT

CARLISE 27 :lol:

MOUNT 14 :cry:

Shame on the UIL for the Di and Dii scheme. Can it be appealed to

a higher court? Seriously!

I disagree with this statement. I think it's smart what UIL did, because it gives the smaller schools a chance for a state championship.

MT WILL BE SO BEAT UP AFTER THE INDIANS GET THREW WITH THEM THAT THE RAMS WILL BEAT THEM LIKE A STEP CHILD ON THAT FOLLOWING WEEK.

I PREDICT

CARLISE 27 :lol:

MOUNT 14 :cry:

You really need to get a life, one day you will look at this and think how truly retarded you make yourself sound. So next time think before you type something that just pops into your little brain ok. :thumbsup: