Mineola vs. Gladewater

rickybobby81

Mineola vs. Gladewater  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Mineola
    • Gladewater

this game is HUGE for both teams because whichever team loses the game, their chance of making the playoffs is pretty low, on the other hand the winner just has to beat either white oak or spring hill or both and obviously take care of business w/ sabine and their in...

Guest Bear_Den

Gladewater has been on a loosing streak and Mineola has been on a winning streak. However, Gladewater has had a much tougher schedule than Mineola. The Bears are working things out and I believe they will win big in this district opener.

I think Gladewater should win this one but I ain't sure they will. Can't figure the Bears out. They have enough talent to make a run at 2nd in district. They just haven't found themselves yet. Mineola is much improved from last year and, with the Bears underachieving to this point, could make a game of it and possibly pull the upset. I still have to give the edge to the Bears.

Gladewater 40

Mineola 28

I will say this.

If Mineola can hold on to the ball and not give up the turnovers, Mineola wins by 3, 24-21

If Mineola can not hold onto the ball then , no telling how it will go. prolly, 21-42.

Corey will still get 175+ yards. and Jason will come close to 100.

Its not all about stopping The jones boys, its if they can keep from turning it over or not. and with the week off, I beleive Wells has made the changes needed to come out on top in this ballgame. But we will have to see which team wants it more. It will come down to the last quarter.

See You at the GAME!

GO JACKETS!

:getlost: :getlost: :getlost: :coolball: I think you pipe dream!! Gladewater has alot more speed on the yard and Mineola only has one kido that has fair speed. The only way this will be an upset is if G'water has a bunch of failures.

I will say this.

If Mineola can hold on to the ball and not give up the turnovers, Mineola wins by 3, 24-21

If Mineola can not hold onto the ball then , no telling how it will go. prolly, 21-42.

Corey will still get 175+ yards. and Jason will come close to 100.

Its not all about stopping The jones boys, its if they can keep from turning it over or not. and with the week off, I beleive Wells has made the changes needed to come out on top in this ballgame. But we will have to see which team wants it more. It will come down to the last quarter.

See You at the GAME!

GO JACKETS!

I have to go with the Bears, but I expect it to go about like last years game. Whoever gets the ball last.

Like another poster said, "This game is the most important of the year for both these teams." The loser has a big uphill battle to get into the playoff picture.

Good thing for the Bears, the game is at home. Last year there seemed to be lots of problems with that game clock out in Mineola. Some kind of technical difficulties.

Gladerwater 56 Mineloa 6

Boy now you see real negativity towards Mineola, by someone who really does not know! Every Mineola post that you post in is negative... can't wait till you eat those negative thoughts of yours. To be honest with you, there is no chance Mineola loses that bad, even if they do have turnovers, they will not get beat like you think they will.

Mineola and Gladewater will both battle hard in this game and my previous post states if Mineola can keep from turning it over, they only win by 3, if they don't then I feel they will loose by 21 or more, but no way can I see them losing by 50 pts.

i think it will be a much closer game than everyone thinks i dont really see a lot out of gladewater just mainly julian and harris the wr and rb if u stop them they don't really have much else. On the other hand stopping those two is easier said then done. im gonna go mineola by 7

Guest Bear_Den
Gladerwater 56 Mineloa 6

It won't be a blowout. That is more of a Gladewater/Sabine score. This game will come down to who can last 4 full quarters.

It won't be a blowout. That is more of a Gladewater/Sabine score. This game will come down to who can last 4 full quarters.

Exactly Right Bear Den.

I also think it will come down to who has the fewest turnovers, and the fewest penalties.

And probably the most important, which group of boys wants it more.

Guest Bear_Den

Good game to Mineola. Gladewater should have put this one away early but the Bears just couldn't get it together.

The Bears travel to take on Spring Hill next Friday night.

Good game to Mineola. Gladewater should have put this one away early but the Bears just couldn't get it together.

The Bears travel to take on Spring Hill next Friday night.

Gladewater/Spring Hill should be a really good game. Obviously, this is a must win for the Bears. Good luck to both teams