Underclassmen Contributors

irishman07

LE HAS FIVE STARTING SOPHMORES ON VARSITY AND THEY ALL START

MARQUEZ CLARK 6'1 165 4.43 WIDE OUT

KENDRICK RAY 5'9 145 4.41 CORNERBACK

JOSH WEBSTER 5'10 195 4.52 FULLBACK

KEVIN BROWN 6'2 185 4.7 TIGHTEND

MALCOME EDMON 6'4 255 5.1 LEFT TACKLE

I'll tell you, LE's 9th and 10th grade classes are loaded!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LE HAS FIVE STARTING SOPHMORES ON VARSITY AND THEY ALL START

MARQUEZ CLARK 6'1 165 4.43 WIDE OUT

KENDRICK RAY 5'9 145 4.41 CORNERBACK

JOSH WEBSTER 5'10 195 4.52 FULLBACK

KEVIN BROWN 6'2 185 4.7 TIGHTEND

MALCOME EDMON 6'4 255 5.1 LEFT TACKLE

that's pretty impressive to have a soph. starting at LT, which is usually where you want your best OL, unless the qb is a lefty... never seen this kid but he must be really good especially w/ that size already

White Oak has a coulple studly sophmores...they're whole backfield is sophmores Qb(Austin Tubbs) FB(jackson mccurdy) and TB(junior hamilton) they alson have two other sophmores that get good playin time in brandon hiem and adam thompson and theyre startin DE for the year was Skylar Barnes another Sophmore but he is hurt

We're they on the team that played Harmony's jv last year? If so they had a good football and basketball team.

Guest gtowndawg10
I heard that Garrison Has 2 Cornerbacks that are pretty good #8 Scooter Ross and #10 Darayvios Allison and they could go all district in 19AA this year. They held EF's elite Quarterback just under 90 yards passing and i heard he is going to University of Utah Next Fall.

I heard alot of things about scooter ross, but ive never heard of the other guy? :updown:

spring hill has two sophmore starting offensive lineman

kyle akin-center

adrian tarpley 6'3" 235 and starting tackle

these two guys are big young mean and good and play for a team that likes to run the ball so i would keep an eye on there names in a couple of years

Yeah. Tarpley and Akin are pretty much BEASTS.

I think Jacksonville is taking it on the chin this year at 1-7 so far. They have around 14 sophomores on varsity. I couldn't tell exactly how many as several players were not listed in the game program. They will better next year. They have several sophomores getting significant playing time that will only help them the next 2 years. We'll see how this pans out over the next 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...
I think Jacksonville is taking it on the chin this year at 1-7 so far. They have around 14 sophomores on varsity. I couldn't tell exactly how many as several players were not listed in the game program. They will better next year. They have several sophomores getting significant playing time that will only help them the next 2 years. We'll see how this pans out over the next 2 years.

That's for sure. The two tailbacks, Jonathan Brown and Chris Hall are both sophmores. Jeremy Chapelle, who started last year as a freshman, was hurt during the season but still contributed. There leading tackler on defense, Justin Jones was there starting MLB. The others that got significant playing time are: Duke Hamilton(WR/DB), Hunter Priest(quick guard), Corey Hamilton(WR/S), Chris Waggoner(OLB), Kendrick Hatton(MLB), and Clint Copeland(WR). There were others who were on varsity to begin the season, but got moved back down to JV. Sorry if I missed andbody.

the 2 freshman that play on varsity at whitehouse have been doing well

aldridge has had a few big ints in games

and metoyer has played some db wr(will be pretty good)and special teams

and the sophmores

lewis is a good rb

j kennedy is a good db has also had some big plays

caldwell has had a few big plays including a big gain in henderson

burns is just a kicker and hes done on ok job