Liberty-Eylau 44 Pittsburg 18 (Final)

Dubb

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the pirate man is a little bit upset that Pitt got manhandled!!!!!!!!.....every comment he has made , he's saying something negative other than congratulating the Leopards on a great game..........quit being a HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that he will cut and paste the whole article out of the newspaper this week.

james is the caliber of running back that he could start for any 4A or 5A school in the region, he's just that good! talent is just talent and it doesn't matter what classification it's in.

I agree with every word!!

i talked to a Pleasant Grove coach and they werent very impressed with either team. I would agree. PG just stop up the middle and thats all they got to do with LE.

I know Kevin Davis and he would not agree with one of his coaches making a statment like that. Furthermore, "stop up the middle and thats all they got to do," is NOT "all they got to do." I will totally be pulling for the hawks, but they have their hands full, for sure.

The hawks always hate on us I know cause I went to PG and I was the only L-E fan heeheehee....but other than that they smack talked alot to me saying they were gonna blow em out and L-E stinks and stuff like that and they got beat last year...so if they come in with a attitude thinking hey these guys can punish us if we get cocky so we need to play a ball game with them

Look who is talking about hating! Which are you, a Tiger or Leopard Fan or do you just go for whoever won that week? Looks like you are fan of every Texas side team but PG, so who hates on whom? Looks like you are the hater. If you were such a LE fan why did you go to PG? You're lucky someone didn't kick your butt during the week PG was playing LE since you were running around cheering for LE. You were lucky all you got was some smack talk and not smacked up side the head! What did you expect some of the PG students to say...."Oh we are scared, we don't have a chance to win, let's hide and maybe LE won't find us, we want or Mama?" Get real and grow up!

go ahead and stop the middle and watch either james or wright go around the outside into the open field...

i agree-- all you can hope to do is keep james out of endzone-- he is going to go all over the field even if you focus all your men against him

PG SUCKZ!!!!!!!Pitt is going 2 destroy them..ok stop the middle..WOW!!!!LaMicheal is just going 2 have fun with PG anywayz..yall beta wake up and read the paper on Saturday morning..i know that much!!

I hope you were smart enough to notice that it was someone from Pitt who said stop the middle and not someone from PG!

go ahead and stop the middle and watch either james or wright go around the outside into the open field...

It was someone from Pitt who made that statement not PG! Therefore, your comment does not make sense because Wright plays for Pitt! You should read before you post, not assume!

Just wondering if you was still boycotting LE games or are you jumping back on the wagon?

To answer your question honestly. I'm not boycotting anything. I'm not jumping on a bandwagon. I say congrats where they are due. The rest of my HS football season is planned out and LE isn't included. I still root for them, but I'm not going to any games. Going to Redwater this week and Texas High Next week.

It was someone from Pitt who made that statement not PG! Therefore, your comment does not make sense because Wright plays for Pitt! You should read before you post, not assume!

pitt tex was talking about something the coaches from PG said. therefore, your comment does not make sense because the statement made originated from PG. You should think before you post.

I think it is funny reading all this what LE fans have had to say. You are defending state champions, you beat a team that had a record of 2-8 last year. Pitt fans were excited about this game... not becasue we thought we would win, but because we never thought it would ever come to the point this season that it would be considered a game. It is sad to see a team talk like they beat a team on their level, but instead you act like that against a team that had a record like last year, has gone through all the coaching issues and player issues like Pittsburg has.

It is great to see the support of Pittsburg fans too. Every out of town game, the stands on the visitor side has been full. We support our boys even when they dont come to play. Its funny to see a state championship team come on here and many say they are disappointed and not happy with the way their team has lost games, then when you beat a team that last year didnt even make the playoffs, you come on here and say yea, we kicked yalls butts, nobody can stop that boy, get on the bandwagon now. Give me a break. For those that say i should give praise to LE, i said good job on capitalizing on pittsburg mistakes, and thats pertty much how the game went. I give more praise to the team that is 4-3 and came out and fought hard. You have defending state champions against a team that won 2 games last year, then you come on here and talk the way yall have, very classy. Yes, Pitt fans came on here and talked just like LE fans did before the game, but we had nothing to prove, we were happy that LE was worried about this game. That gives us more to take away from this game. Yea we're happy when we win, cause we won 2 last year, how many did LE win? show some class for the underdogs and teams that will never be where you have gone. When your number 1, act like number one! Im not the hater, many of you are. Show respect and you will get respect.

I think it is funny reading all this what LE fans have had to say. You are defending state champions, you beat a team that had a record of 2-8 last year. Pitt fans were excited about this game... not becasue we thought we would win, but because we never thought it would ever come to the point this season that it would be considered a game. It is sad to see a team talk like they beat a team on their level, but instead you act like that against a team that had a record like last year, has gone through all the coaching issues and player issues like Pittsburg has.

It is great to see the support of Pittsburg fans too. Every out of town game, the stands on the visitor side has been full. We support our boys even when they dont come to play. Its funny to see a state championship team come on here and many say they are disappointed and not happy with the way their team has lost games, then when you beat a team that last year didnt even make the playoffs, you come on here and say yea, we kicked yalls butts, nobody can stop that boy, get on the bandwagon now. Give me a break. For those that say i should give praise to LE, i said good job on capitalizing on pittsburg mistakes, and thats pertty much how the game went. I give more praise to the team that is 4-3 and came out and fought hard. You have defending state champions against a team that won 2 games last year, then you come on here and talk the way yall have, very classy. Yes, Pitt fans came on here and talked just like LE fans did before the game, but we had nothing to prove, we were happy that LE was worried about this game. That gives us more to take away from this game. Yea we're happy when we win, cause we won 2 last year, how many did LE win? show some class for the underdogs and teams that will never be where you have gone. When your number 1, act like number one! Im not the hater, many of you are. Show respect and you will get respect.

I think that you are wrong on a few different things. First of all Pittsburg's mistakes did not cost them the game, they were simply beaten by a better team. Pittsburg has yet to prove that they can play from behind and that points to a lack of mental toughness. Secondly, Pittsburg had a lot to prove. Just a couple of weeks ago you were talking about Pittsburg being the favorite in the district and a possible contender in the state. Until Pittsburg can prove themselves against a true contender they will continue to keep teams wondering if they are for real. Pittsburg has a vast amount of talent, but week after week it seems that they lack the mental toughness it requires to beat a top team. I believe they will make the playoffs but unless they learn to play through adversity and not quit, they will make a quick exit.

LaMichael James is Liberty-Eylau all-time rushing leader at LE. The record was 3,385 by Michael Reed. Congratulation LaMichael

Congratulations goes to LaMichael on this huge accomplishment. Very impressive but this doesn't suprise me--tough kid and great competitor.

I think that you are wrong on a few different things. First of all Pittsburg's mistakes did not cost them the game, they were simply beaten by a better team. Pittsburg has yet to prove that they can play from behind and that points to a lack of mental toughness. Secondly, Pittsburg had a lot to prove. Just a couple of weeks ago you were talking about Pittsburg being the favorite in the district and a possible contender in the state. Until Pittsburg can prove themselves against a true contender they will continue to keep teams wondering if they are for real. Pittsburg has a vast amount of talent, but week after week it seems that they lack the mental toughness it requires to beat a top team. I believe they will make the playoffs but unless they learn to play through adversity and not quit, they will make a quick exit.

Thats what others have said, Mt. Pleasant radio, "Pittsburg being the favorite in the district and a possible contender for state." Also LE fans saying Pitt could be a top team. Pitt fans just wanted our boys to play a season that was better than the last, and they have. And if Pitt played like they did against the other teams they beat they would have beat LE, If you where at the game and have seen ALL of Pittsburg's games you would know Pittsburg kept themselves from winning this game. Where was this beating by a better team talk when LE was getting beat in pre games? And your totally wrong about Pittsburg not proving anything, They have already done that when they won their first two games. You dont know this team, They have more toughness than LE does coming back from a season like last year.THEY HAVE OVERCAME ALL ADVERSITY'S. And it seems to you.... but what you may "seem", we know

Thats what others have said, Mt. Pleasant radio, "Pittsburg being the favorite in the district and a possible contender for state." Also LE fans saying Pitt could be a top team. Pitt fans just wanted our boys to play a season that was better than the last, and they have. And if Pitt played like they did against the other teams they beat they would have beat LE, If you where at the game and have seen ALL of Pittsburg's games you would know Pittsburg kept themselves from winning this game. Where was this beating by a better team talk when LE was getting beat in pre games? And your totally wrong about Pittsburg not proving anything, They have already done that when they won their first two games. You dont know this team, They have more toughness than LE does coming back from a season like last year.THEY HAVE OVERCAME ALL ADVERSITY'S. And it seems to you.... but what you may "seem", we know

They need to win one that counts. They could have started 6-0 and still miss the playoffs. Once district starts EVERYTHING that happened before then is out the window good or bad. ANYONE who was at that game knows that LE is simply better than Pittsburg. And oh yeah what about the adversity in Carthage or in Royse City or against LE. In each of these games Pittsburg has fallen behind and quit. I have said it before and I'll say it again, until Pittsburg shows some toughness they will continue to have A LOT to prove.

And if Pitt played like they did against the other teams they beat they would have beat LE, If you where at the game and have seen ALL of Pittsburg's games you would know Pittsburg kept themselves from winning this game.

Yes, yes, Pittsburg beat themselves by running all into the LE defenders repeatedly behind the line of scrimage :happy65:

Great point....and I did say we were beat by a better team when we lost to Sulphur Springs. The other games we were in were CLOSE and few turnovers could have been the difference. The game with PITT wasn't close from the beginning. That is why the "we beat ourselves" routine doesn't hold water.