Gladewater vs. Spring Hill

Guest Bear_Den

Really guys, let's talk about football. Throw some stats out there, and some names. Don't just go back and forth about we will win. Look, everyone has a right to defend their boys, but give me some info about why you think you will win. That goes for both sides.

I'll start! I know what a great player Fudge is, but I don't really know what else SH has. Who is your QB? Give me some stats on your defense.

Hey nothingbutnet, how have you been?

I used to watch fudge when he was in middle school.... Talk about a man among boys... Has he grown any since then?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from an unbiased point of view, spring hill doesn't have a whole lot of "playmakers" other than fudge, BUT they play smart football and have a fairly solid defense, the qb isn't just awesome but he doesn't make a lot of mistakes... i think gladewater will have to play a near perfect game friday night (which could happen) to beat spring hill... if gladewater does beat spring hill, that would really make things interesting in district

back and forth, back and forth.......blah, blah, blah.......

this is high school football guys, you can prepare all you want and have all the stats you have, but it all still depends on who shows up to PLAY football on Friday night. i think both teams are good, both have some talent, so it should be a good game.

for gladewater, i think they need to start FIGHTING for the win. dont give up, keep FIGHTING!!!!!

GO TO THE MATRESSES.....FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I wasn't embarrassed. I didn't repost last night because I sleep at night.

I'm not going to argue with a kid over whether I think we will win or not, but the fact of the matter is, Spring Hill is not as great as their 'SMOAKY' fans think they are.

We can argue for days over who will win, but we really won't know anything until Friday night.

And you folks from gladewater do the same thing on here. Its all just talk. I just pray for a good game with no injuries on either side. And yes i want the panthers to win but if they dont the sun will still come up on Saturday

This thread has turned into another prime example of how Spring Hill thinks that they are so much better than Gladewater at everything.

Well its like they always say. Have a good attitude about it or don't do it at all. It isn't that we think we are better than everybody (when sometimes we are). We just try to have a positive attitude about it. Right guys? :rolleyes:

Really guys, let's talk about football. Throw some stats out there, and some names. Don't just go back and forth about we will win. Look, everyone has a right to defend their boys, but give me some info about why you think you will win. That goes for both sides.

I'll start! I know what a great player Fudge is, but I don't really know what else SH has. Who is your QB? Give me some stats on your defense.

Hey nothingbutnet, how have you been?

hey haven't seen you on here lately... i'm doing good... college is a lil hard... but i still haveta say my panthers are gonna come out with a win on friday but we'll see... and to whoever said SH doesn't have many playmakers other than fudge... it's not about the star player it's about the team!

hey haven't seen you on here lately... i'm doing good... college is a lil hard... but i still haveta say my panthers are gonna come out with a win on friday but we'll see... and to whoever said SH doesn't have many playmakers other than fudge... it's not about the star player it's about the team!

Hang in there. You can do anything you set your mind to. Keep the passion.

I know in the past SH has always had great talent, but injuries have always haunted them. I believe if SH can stay injury free, they can compete with just about anyone.

As far as losing to Winnesboro. Winnesboro has a very good team, and it's early in the year. I know when we played SH last year, they were a whole lot better than I expected. Yes, anything can happen on any given night, and people are right when they say that this rivalry is a hot one. This district is exactly how it was meant to be. Teams that have long histories and don't really like each other. That makes for some great games. I really hope this is one of them.

Gladewater has the talent to win games. Will they win Friday night. I hope so, but there are way too many factors involved. Injuries, grades, attitudes. Who knows what a team will bring on the field, but that being said, the Bears HAVE to win this one. It really depends on how bad they want it. We will know sometime Friday night.

Good luck to both teams and stay injury free.

i agree that SH doesnt have alot of playmakers...thats why i think its important for them to stay turnover free and limit there penalties....if they have a couple of turnovers and 10 penalties like they had last week than they wont blow anyone out but they can still win bc of there defense and there offense was still able to be efficient...now without turnovers and penalties than they could score 30 for the first time this year

Well its like they always say. Have a good attitude about it or don't do it at all. It isn't that we think we are better than everybody (when sometimes we are). We just try to have a positive attitude about it. Right guys? :rolleyes:

okay, this isnt hamburgerpatty.. its ya boy. #1 we will win, not only becuase we are 1000x better than gladewater, but also becuase they might be the worst football team in all of 3a besides Sabine. they are not good. honestly.. and #2. all of this talk about spring hill not being good becuase they BEAT whiteoak.. dang yall ppl are DUMB. okay yeah the score wasnt 100-6 but they were shut out until the last minute of the game when we had our 8th grade team in. (and the only time white oak did score, they had 2 of the most gracious pass-interference calls i've ever seen combining for almost 50 yds) so stop bashing spring hill becuase its dumb, and when yall play us on the field you will finally understand what panther football means.

i'm out,

ya boy.

Guest Bear_Den
okay, this isnt hamburgerpatty.. its ya boy. #1 we will win, not only becuase we are 1000x better than gladewater, but also becuase they might be the worst football team in all of 3a besides Sabine. they are not good. honestly.. and #2. all of this talk about spring hill not being good becuase they BEAT whiteoak.. dang yall ppl are DUMB. okay yeah the score wasnt 100-6 but they were shut out until the last minute of the game when we had our 8th grade team in. (and the only time white oak did score, they had 2 of the most gracious pass-interference calls i've ever seen combining for almost 50 yds) so stop bashing spring hill becuase its dumb, and when yall play us on the field you will finally understand what panther football means.

i'm out,

ya boy.

If anyone is DUMB then it is you. You say that the Bears might be the worst football team in all of 3A, how is that? Please support your argument! The Bears can compete with any team that we have played so far this year. Sabine has been getting stomped and the worst beatings that we have received this year were from the 2 4-A teams that we played

Rains 35-27-won

Rusk 42-29-loss

Wills Point 21-7-loss

Mineola 14-13-loss

Now these are all the 3A teams that we have played in 2007. The games that we did lose were because of penalties on our part. We are not the worst team in 3A and I guarantee that if we stay penalty free tomorrow night and execute every play to perfection, the BEARS will come out on top.

And speaking of 8th grade team, I'll be back on here tonight to talk about that.

i'm out,

ya boy.

hey im from Spring Hill as well but your post makes everyone dislike us more than they already do. don't make SH out to be something we aren't. please back off or be quiet.

If anyone is DUMB then it is you. You say that the Bears might be the worst football team in all of 3A, how is that? Please support your argument! The Bears can compete with any team that we have played so far this year. Sabine has been getting stomped and the worst beatings that we have received this year were from the 2 4-A teams that we played

Rains 35-27-won

Rusk 42-29-loss

Wills Point 21-7-loss

Mineola 14-13-loss

Now these are all the 3A teams that we have played in 2007. The games that we did lose were because of penalties on our part. We are not the worst team in 3A and I guarantee that if we stay penalty free tomorrow night and execute every play to perfection, the BEARS will come out on top.

And speaking of 8th grade team, I'll be back on here tonight to talk about that.

Well no duh if you execute play to perfection you'll most likely win? haha..

But that doesn't happen with anyone, now does it?

-The Pack Kid-

Guest Bear_Den
Well no duh if you execute play to perfection you'll most likely win? haha..

But that doesn't happen with anyone, now does it?

-The Pack Kid-

:notworthy:

Nah, we haven't played any other sports this year, so no, we don't know if were any better then you in any of them. But we are better then you in football, and I think you'll see that friday night. Technically, anything can happen in any football game, can't it? It's just some things are more unlikely to happen.. Technically White Oak could beat Gilmer? But it's unlikely to happen. Technically you guys could beat us, but it's unlikely to happen. Technically you could stop posting because you know your going to lose, but it's unlikely to happen. I think you get the point? No one wanted to come in here, and talk ####, but I gotta have my boys backs, so I'm sorry. I think I know who Shooter is, so I had his back, get over it. No one said Gladewater is gonna roll over or die, stop putting words in our mouths.

Did I ever say that you said that Gladewater was going to roll over and die?? Nope. And even if you haven't played any sports this year besides football doesn't mean that you THINK that you are better than us at everything.

hey im from Spring Hill as well but your post makes everyone dislike us more than they already do. don't make SH out to be something we aren't. please back off or be quiet.

I agree with you on this. Lets stop the trash talking and let the players play the game. Most of the people that post on here do it right then you get a couple from all schools that just act plain stupid. I wish they all would get banned and let us talk about sports on here

35-14 Panthers

It'll start out close but the panther defense will shut down gladewaters playmakers and the offense comes on tonight for the first time to break 30 points this year.

:coolball: -Knothead-

I think it will start out close and stay close and whoever has the last posseson will win.

Spring Hill isn't as tough as I thought they were. Seems to me like they got lucky against some teams prior to district. According to the White Oak game, if we play smart and cut down on penalties, we can defeat Spring Hill. So can Mineola!!

what's your thoughts now? i really thought this could be a good game. GW was worse than i thought