Mt. Pleasant vs. Texas Who?

stevosev7

Mt. Pleasant vs. Texas Who?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mt. Pleasant vs. Texas Who?

• Mt. Pleasant
    • Texas High

To Steven: "stop making the Mp team took bad. You cant say anything about me just playing golf because you quit football cause you couldnt handle it, but yet you still have an opinion about everything. You are making everyone think Mp is full of themselves when they are not, they just want to play the game. This will be a good game i believe, but we dont need you making that stupid bet or just saying all that stupid ####. Just shut your mouth and come to the game and support. You can say anything you want to as your little tv station, but dont make us look bad on here. and this isnt just a golfer, this is the whole team posting this."

He's not making the team look bad, he's an onlooker from the stands making his opinion. It's really none of anyones business what he did during his high school years as far as athletics is concerned. I'm a member of the team, so check your facts before you say that its us posting it, seeing as how you are not a member of the team. Thats rediculous. Go play your golf and allow us to watch when we need a lazy day full of naps..'just calm down, thats what golf is good for :thumbsup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look mp punter this is the whole 3rd mr.chamness class with 6 of mp starters and we all said that u and steven need to just chill on this whole website and just come to the game and support. Joel you can come on occasional 4th downs and shank ur punt for us. As for steven, we arent making mp look bad. you are with all these cocky posts. the mp players just want to get out on the field and play a game. Everyone from the other towns are getting tired of your posts about mp. so just chill out and support while you start your "broadcasting career."

the mp team will come out very pumped up and ready for this game, but so will texas high. mp knows how they will need to play to come out with the win. The running backs have been working very hard all week to hold on to the ball and howard has been practicing his passes to cut down on interceptions. The defense is going to come out hitting hard to try to stop the first THS drive. This should be a very good game if mp comes out playing like they can. we played mp very close last year and we have improved greatly, but still working to get it all together. cant wait till friday

You cant say anything about me just playing golf

How are all those high class country club legends (in their on minds) getting along. I noticed there were some pretty decent golfers for the first 9 holes. Problem was they visited the 19th to long before playing the 10th. :coolio: :crybaby:

Look mp punter this is the whole 3rd mr.chamness class with 6 of mp starters and we all said that u and steven need to just chill on this whole website and just come to the game and support. Joel you can come on occasional 4th downs and shank ur punt for us. As for steven, we arent making mp look bad. you are with all these cocky posts. the mp players just want to get out on the field and play a game. Everyone from the other towns are getting tired of your posts about mp. so just chill out and support while you start your "broadcasting career."

once again...i know what i'm doing with my life...what are you doing with yours? if yall wanna just get out on the field and play the game then why don't you do it? its hypocritical of you to come on here and tell me that ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES and I shouldn't post, yet you do it also...i can't believe you would say that i make the team look bad and you come on here and put down a key player...if im not mistaken our punter has gotten yall in some good position this year.

i'm starting to wonder why, in fact, i should support those who don't want me to get on here and support...the worst part is, you say you are on the team. that makes yall look very very bad and i know that yall are better than this...a forum doesn't effect the way you play, and why should you care about what these people on here think anyways...just get out there and play the game like you say you want to and don't worry about what is being said on here...

i appologize if i have brought a bad name to MP to those on this site. the people of mt. pleasant are very humble and down to earth. i guess i'm a bad apple or something. but i think you owe an appology also tigergolf, because i'm not sure how many people are gonna believe that i just said with the way both of us have acted. now can we please get off the personal stuff and talk about some football?!

thank you tiger54 for the positive attitude.

i know texas high has great speed from sideline to sideline, but how is the size and strength of the D line? I havent been able to watch enough film to tell. and what kind of front do you think they will show us?

size= BIG!!! strength= STRONG!!!!

Five big fast down linemen

good luck.....

i know texas high has great speed from sideline to sideline, but how is the size and strength of the D line? I havent been able to watch enough film to tell. and what kind of front do you think they will show us?

I doubt if you will be bigger than T-High they are LARGE. You will remember the number 7. If you are planning on running against them make sure you have a plan B.

when i saw t-high play john tyler, their D-line was a little bigger than ours...i would compare them to swinnen and jesse jones but with more hight...speed speed speed is the name of the game when it comes to t-highs defense just as mentioned by pantheruncle....special thanks to him as well haha

Well, Stevo isnt being too cocky or too much of anything. In fact, he sounds proud. Like most MP and TH fans. I hear lots of rumors that MP doesnt even know who their rival is by students, they all think its TH and this is the biggest game of the year. Maybe MP will have some serious Homefield Advantage! They were loud against Hallsville in the second half! thats the only other game i have seen them play. I've been busy with Hallsville and Longview games, cant drive down there everyother weekend cuz of car troubles. But thats fixed now and i will be there to root on them Black Tigers! Hope MP is much improved they are a tough team and look to do great this year! Hope this will be as good as a game as MP is telling me. By last years score it sounds like the game of the week!

I want MP to make the playoffs again, im not so sure Hallsville will.But, i would wanna see MP or TH go deep in playoffs but i really dont think they could get past 12-4a. Maybe SS could but they havent seen a Marshall or Nac Defense yet. Think of it,

Nac vs TH -or- TH vs Marshall

MP vs Marshall -or Nac vs MP

as for the third making playoffs i see Lindale stepping up or SS to keep rolling, which I pick them for district champs.

make sure you wear some black Hville...and about the rivals. The class of 08 has never looked as SS as a rival. My father filled me in on the history of it and all the things that have happened. I understand why it was, but It really wasnt that big of a deal to us...just another game but i can see that SS still treats it as one, but we've never defeated thigh. We tied them in 8th grade but thats the closest weve come. This is our last chance...we'll be ready.

make sure you wear some black Hville...and about the rivals. The class of 08 has never looked as SS as a rival. My father filled me in on the history of it and all the things that have happened. I understand why it was, but It really wasnt that big of a deal to us...just another game but i can see that SS still treats it as one, but we've never defeated thigh. We tied them in 8th grade but thats the closest weve come. This is our last chance...we'll be ready.

i believe our rivalry against t-high is really geared more towards basketball...and thats a different story all together...if you wanna know our reason behind that you can PM me and i'll fill you in...BUT back to football.......

with just over 24 hours to go until this game begins...i'm starting to get anxious...this is going to be a battle...no pun intended

Oh, i can see why. and I've seen lots of shirts yall have made JUST for this game. I bet the stands are going to be rocking on the MP side! I will for sure wear black! My lady is picking up the cheap tickets during school also. And since hallsville gets out of school 20+ minutes faster then MP i should be there early!