Pewitt @ Redwater

BIG-DADDY

If Pewitt would have lost to Hooks then I would have picked Redwater, I hear PP put a few new wrinkles in and if they can cut down on mistakes they should handle Redwater fairly easy.. Redwater is improved but their defensive effort is still lacking... I see the *LLamas controlling the ball and wearing down a weak Redwater D...

*had to get that in there, I can't be 100% serious about PP

who cares? but ill take my boys from redwater by 7...pewitt better watch out for #72 defensive end..he'll jack somebody up

PLease define"jack somebody up"...............If #72 is such a stud, then why is #72 not listed in the area for tackles, etc..........Are you #72 and just blowing your own horn??????

Everyone on here says that R'water is "MUCH" improved but what I've seen is that they are NOT that much improved.......THey will not come within 3 TD's of Pewitt......THeir defense is giving up tons of points and yards.....so I can't see why people say they are much improved.........

PLease define"jack somebody up"...............If #72 is such a stud, then why is #72 not listed in the area for tackles, etc..........Are you #72 and just blowing your own horn??????

Everyone on here says that R'water is "MUCH" improved but what I've seen is that they are NOT that much improved.......THey will not come within 3 TD's of Pewitt......THeir defense is giving up tons of points and yards.....so I can't see why people say they are much improved.........

They have won 3 games this year compared to what I think was 0 last year...and their offense has scored a lot more than they did last year...so yes, I would say they were very much improved over last year.

I look for this to be a good game.

Here is what I don't understand. Why is it that people aren't giving any kind of congratulatory compliments to Redwater? They are doing much better this year than last year. They have scored more points this year and are very scrappy. True they "might" finish last in the district, but they deserve as much praise as everyone else for winning games. Redwater isn't a football town per se, but the community support continues to blow my mind with the types of seasons they have had.

I expect a HUGE crowd(standing room only) at Dragon Stadium Friday night. The things that bother me are the comments on here saying things like Redwater shouldn't even step on the field. Give them a break, not asking for respect but DANG.....!!!!!!!

I still have this gut feeling that tells me sometime, somehow Redwater is going to win a District game this year. They put up a good fight against Queen city (losing by 8). They even scored the first touchdown when they played NB. Will they beat Pewitt? Maybe Hooks? I don't think either of those teams can afford to overlook Redwater. This may be the only year for sometime that Redwater will be in a position to beat Pewitt.

Don't get me wrong, I still favor Pewitt in this game, but stranger things have happened.

I look for this to be a good game.

Here is what I don't understand. Why is it that people aren't giving any kind of congratulatory compliments to Redwater? They are doing much better this year than last year. They have scored more points this year and are very scrappy. True they "might" finish last in the district, but they deserve as much praise as everyone else for winning games. Redwater isn't a football town per se, but the community support continues to blow my mind with the types of seasons they have had.

I expect a HUGE crowd(standing room only) at Dragon Stadium Friday night. The things that bother me are the comments on here saying things like Redwater shouldn't even step on the field. Give them a break, not asking for respect but DANG.....!!!!!!!

Well, go for it NETexasFan, congratulate the Dragons for scoring more points this year!! It helps a little when you win a game here and there!

I think it's great that they are doing better and have the communities support, but it takes more then that to get respect.

Well, go for it NETexasFan, congratulate the Dragons for scoring more points this year!! It helps a little when you win a game here and there!

I think it's great that they are doing better and have the communities support, but it takes more then that to get respect.

No No...don't get me wrong. By no means am I asking for Redwater to get some respect. Thanks for the positive comments. I know Redwater hasn't really ever been a power in football. Its kind of expected year in and year out that Redwater is going to be at the bottom of the district. With that being said, there is no reason for people to rub it in their face and say because of them being the "bottom" of the district, that they shouldn't even play football. They truly have as much heart, spirit, and drive as the top of the district and love the game of football. It's great for them to win some games and I congratulate them for it. We all know what kind of seasons they've had in the past.

Good luck to the Brahmas and everyone from Pewitt be safe getting to Redwater.