Division II Tarleton State Men's Basketball

jasonattsu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have you ever noticed you are the only person who posts on any of this Tarleton stuff. I only look because I went to a Lone Star school.

Tarleton State Univ. is one of the best Div. 2 Basketball Programs in the country. I would think Jason would be Jason Hooten who now is at Sam Houston with Bob Marlin. Coach`s son has replaced Jason and they are continuing to do a good job.

Have you ever noticed you are the only person who posts on any of this Tarleton stuff. I only look because I went to a Lone Star school.

Interested Oserver.... Are you trying to spell Interested Observer? That would make a lot more sense although your reply to this thread doesn't match up with it. Judging by the number of views on this thread (334 at last count), I would say that there is plenty of interest in the information posted by jasonattsu. Sometimes people like to read posts without responding to them for any number of reasons and that's okay. I am one who reads much more than I post. I support jasonattsu for taking the time to do some research and post sports information pertaining to his alma mater. Some of us are very interested and those who aren't need to find a topic that actually interests them or maybe even start one of their own rather than criticizing those who display a genuine passion for their chosen team(s).

Keep up the good posts, Jason!

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while since I have been on this website, and I have been behind in my posts, and after reading what InterestedObserver had to say I was fully prepared to deliver my response. However, after I read what lilohme and Etexfan had to say I feel that I really have nothing to reply to Interested, they have spoken for me, and spoken well, so thank you.

All I will say is that I am a proud alumni of Tarleton State University, and I enjoy posting the stories about our nationally successful athletic programs. My main regret is that I do not have the time to post about every sport at TSU and that I am constantly falling behind in keeping everyone informed about the happenings in the TSU athletic program.

Its been a while since I have been on this website, and I have been behind in my posts, and after reading what InterestedObserver had to say I was fully prepared to deliver my response. However, after I read what lilohme and Etexfan had to say I feel that I really have nothing to reply to Interested, they have spoken for me, and spoken well, so thank you.

All I will say is that I am a proud alumni of Tarleton State University, and I enjoy posting the stories about our nationally successful athletic programs. My main regret is that I do not have the time to post about every sport at TSU and that I am constantly falling behind in keeping everyone informed about the happenings in the TSU athletic program.

I'm proud of the Texans as well. I played there as well, but it was football. What year did you Graduate? I was in the class of '99

I'm proud of the Texans as well. I played there as well, but it was football. What year did you Graduate? I was in the class of '99

May of 2005 Wildcat......And thank you for attending such a wonderful college, Go Texans!!!!!