Important Anniversary Approaching

HankTheCowDog

This Saturday will mark the 40th anniversary of the legendary Sasquatch/Bigfoot video shot by Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin in northern California on 10/20/1967. In honor of this occasion, please share your bigfoot sightings or encounters with the rest of us Smoakyites.

Here, recounted in great detail, are all of mine:

His name was Carl and he stood six foot seven. He wasn't completely covered in hair, but he did have an Al Hraboski-grade fu manchu. His shoe size was 19. Often spotted on the side of the road near a broken down truck, he was apparently advanced enough to use tools. Although he could be lured into the lunchroom at work by offering free pizza, our efforts to domesticate him alway ended in failure.

I have ran into a few sasquatches at the bar and somehow my friends always seem to get it on camera. and then email it to the rest of my friends. there was the dreaded new years eve party last year where there were actually three of them roaming together. whew, that was a bad night.

Have you seen the hair on some of the teenagers lately. On any give weekend this past summer you could have seen a few hundred sasquatches at your local mall!!! :w00t:

I have two in captivity,But the feed bill is huge. I hope they escape in a couple of years. But I doubt it