jock straps

issacyankem

Guest Bear_Den
Did you conduct this survey personally?

Curious to why your curious!

good comment

But to answer the question:

Compression shorts are in and jocks are out!

I wore a thong and garters during track meets and an 18-hr girdle during football...still do to this day. Less chafing and adds a touch of mystery. I only wish Spandex would've been available in them olden times.

Oggie

I guess getting hit hard enough to knock your jock off would be outdated in the modern football era.

Telling somebody to strap on two jocks straps in case the first one gets knocked off would be considered old school.

Then I come from a period that it was actually cold during football season and especially at halloween.

I wore a thong and garters during track meets and an 18-hr girdle during football...still do to this day. Less chafing and adds a touch of mystery. I only wish Spandex would've been available in them olden times.

Oggie

didn't ebby calvin wear garters on the road while he was breathing out his eyelids like the mayans...i mean aztecs

Guest bleedsbluengold24
didn't ebby calvin wear garters on the road while he was breathing out his eyelids like the mayans...i mean aztecs

In front. The flower goes in front. And that's Ebbly Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh.

I believe he did. I NEVER wore flowers or lace on my thong and garters during competition...that would have been the ghey.

I dang near had my giblets removed while pitching as a freshman. Big Stanley Smith from Lindale hit a line drive at me and I couldn't see it, but I knew it was coming so I jumped straight up like a cat. Whilst suspended in midair, I glanced down to see the ball whiz about 2 inches below my doodle and head into centerfield. I thank my lucky stars to this day that the weather was cold and my equipment was retracted to some extent.

Oggie

• 7 years later...

QUOTE (issacyankem @ Oct 18 2007, 01:05 PM)

Why are today's kids scared to wear the jock strap?

Did you conduct this survey personally?

Curious to why your curious!

POPS!