Lacrosse

nothinbutnet07

It's like Jai Alai or high school football. People don't really care about them. It's finding people to play the games against you. It's like finding a good Chess player, the strategy involved is too much for many people. That's why electronic games, are in the forefront of today's society.

Yes, I will state High School Football. There are alot bigger fish to fry, than High School Football.

I used to play raquetball, it was hard to find an opponent. I gave it up, because nobody wanted to play.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
It's like Jai Alai or high school football. People don't really care about them. It's finding people to play the games against you. It's like finding a good Chess player, the strategy involved is too much for many people. That's why electronic games, are in the forefront of today's society.

Yes, I will state High School Football. There are alot bigger fish to fry, than High School Football.

I used to play raquetball, it was hard to find an opponent. I gave it up, because nobody wanted to play.

Hey, Leroy Jordan, I'll bet you lunch you couldn't keep up with a vasity lacrosse player, even in your bast days at Pine Tree.

I lived with a couple of lacrosse players when I was at A&M, so I got exposed to it. I thought it was facinating. While it is a very physical sport, it is also an intellectual sport (probably why DaveTV wasn't a fan). It's much more than hockey in the summer. It is huge in the northeast.

Off subject question for Dave (feel free to start a thread to respond). If HS football is so passe', why, on Friday nights in Texas, are the streets are mostly empty, and the football stadiums are full?

Hey, Leroy Jordan, I'll bet you lunch you couldn't keep up with a vasity lacrosse player, even in your bast days at Pine Tree.

I lived with a couple of lacrosse players when I was at A&M, so I got exposed to it. I thought it was facinating. While it is a very physical sport, it is also an intellectual sport (probably why DaveTV wasn't a fan). It's much more than hockey in the summer. It is huge in the northeast.

Off subject question for Dave (feel free to start a thread to respond). If HS football is so passe', why, on Friday nights in Texas, are the streets are mostly empty, and the football stadiums are full?

That would be Jethro Pugh, to you. You still haven't met Gene Stallings yet, have you ?

I'll answer your question here, because most East Texas towns roll up the sidewalks when the sun goes down. The Stadium wasn't packed when I went to see Pine Stump vs. Henderson. But, then again... It was a High School Football game. I don't know why people go to High School Football games, much less Lacrosse games. Lacrosse is as boring as hockey. I see the demise of the N.H.L., and not because of the strike.

What I find fascinating, my bast days were spent doing other things. I don't regret them, and I am mourning the death of Ford Sims. He was a good guy.

Claws, It was LaCoste and he won the French Open.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
That would be Jethro Pugh, to you. You still haven't met Gene Stallings yet, have you ?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. I see him around town on a regular basis.