Hemphill 16 Corrigan-Camden 14

Hemphill has the best 2A band in the State of Texas!!! WoW!!!!

Hemphill's has the best clock operator in the state as well!!!! Home cookin will get you every time.

1:19 left in the game, Corrigan has the ball and runs a play. The clock never starts. Hemphill runs 10 plays in a 1:19 to kick a field goal and the clock doesn't start on each play until it is half way over!!! WOW!!!! No way Corrigan should have lost this game but they did.

Hemphill has the best 2A band in the State of Texas!!! WoW!!!!

Hemphill's has the best clock operator in the state as well!!!! Home cookin will get you every time.

1:19 left in the game, Corrigan has the ball runs a play and the clock never starts. Hemphill runs 10 plays in a 1:19 to kick a field goal and the clock doesn't start until the is half way over!!! WOW!!!! No way Corrigan should have lost this game but they did. Corrigan-Camden is not very good this year.

I dont know what game you were at, but it wasn't the one I saw. If Corrigan hadn't held on nearly every series, the last 1:19 would not have been an issue.

I dont know what game you were at, but it wasn't the one I saw. The refs. did a good job CC had to play by the rules for once if that is home cooking so be it.No roling start like you get at CC the light didn't go out and the sprinklers didn't come on like our last two trips to CC.

I dont know what game you were at, but it wasn't the one I saw. The refs. did a good job CC had to play by the rules for once if that is home cooking so be it.No roling start like you get at CC the light didn't go out and the sprinklers didn't come on like our last two trips to CC.

What year did the lights go out? And what year did the sprinklers come on? What is a rolling start and how does CC not play by the rules?

Dan the I wish I was the man. You just need to stick to jr high. Hemphill just got lucky......