Iowa State ......0-4 1-7

South Division Conf All

Oklahoma (4) .3-1 7-1

Texas A&M .....3-1 6-2

Oklahoma State3-1 5-3

Texas Tech .....2-2 6-2

Texas (17) ......2-2 6-2

Baylor ............0-4 3-5

wow, there might not be a team that makes it through conference play without 2 losses, the team with the best chance to do so is Mizzou IMHO, Kansas isn't any good, Aqib Talib is great, rest of the team, below average. Nebraska is going to keep losing, TAMU is gonna start losing in a big way pretty soon, it is either going to start this week or next week. Texas Tech, (as much as I would personally love it for them to win out), will probably lose another one or two, if they do win out, which would include a win at home against OU, would probably equal a Big XII title game birth and a rematch against Mizzou in which Tech would try not to embarrass themselves...... again. OSU plays less defense than Tech and had no business beating Tech. UT hasn't played well all year, if UT played every game on paper, they would win every game, but they insist on letting Mack Brown coach them, which evens the playing field.

Basically the point of this paragraph is that it is wide open right now in the big XII, college football has just as much parody as the NFL

wow, there might not be a team that makes it through conference play without 2 losses, the team with the best chance to do so is Mizzou IMHO, Kansas isn't any good, Aqib Talib is great, rest of the team, below average. Nebraska is going to keep losing, TAMU is gonna start losing in a big way pretty soon, it is either going to start this week or next week. Texas Tech, (as much as I would personally love it for them to win out), will probably lose another one or two, if they do win out, which would include a win at home against OU, would probably equal a Big XII title game birth and a rematch against Mizzou in which Tech would try not to embarrass themselves...... again. OSU plays less defense than Tech and had no business beating Tech. UT hasn't played well all year, if UT played every game on paper, they would win every game, but they insist on letting Mack Brown coach them, which evens the playing field.

Basically the point of this paragraph is that it is wide open right now in the big XII, college football has just as much parody as the NFL

Down year and 10 teams can go to bowl games....shows you how important a bowl is

Are u serious ur soo wrong tamu gonna start woopin up in the big 12 they have three tough games left kansas at CS, which will be a hard game but the 12th man will kick in and help them win the game. then OK at OK, which idk they might come out with a win but most lickly not. but then they play tu at CS which should be a good game but the aggies will sweep the horns. Also tech really i would be surprised if they won another game in the big 12 and OK their sooo overrated

I guess OSU had no place beating K-State either huh? Remember as bad as OSU's defense was.. Texas Tech's was 4 points worse. The Cowboys play their best ball at home and host a very beatable Texas team and Kansas team in the next two weeks followed by a trip to Waco. It is very possible to see the Big 12 south decided thanksgiving weekend in Norman.

the whole big XII is down, i wasn't saying Tech is a great team, because they are average, but so is the rest of the conference, I doubt O$U is gonna be in position by thanksgiving to win the big XII..... but if they are..... how good is Troy St., j/k i'll know by then that OSU is a different team than they were 6 weeks ago.

p.s. Tech is not playing very well today, young team, could turn it around today but i doubt it.