north lamar football

cnn

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Panthers will lose big time as this is the year of MP. North Lamar is in turmoil.

I certainly hope you have some stats and information with which to back that claim, and that you're not just trying to get a big fuss started. Because if you are, I'm sure we can find a place for this thread where that won't happen.

So, tell me about the NL turmoil.

So are you saying if it ain't on Faux News don't believe it? *lol*

I don't have a problem with cnn "thinking" this is the year of MP, but I think it is inflammatory to say that NL is in turmoil, if he can't provide some backup to this misguided statement. :angry:

North Lamar is in turmoil.

Looks like you started a thread that you cant handle. I suggest you make another post that reads something like this.

I took the "Evalin Woodhead Spead Reeading Course" and i did not know the meaning of turmoil. Sorry about the mistake. I'm going to take regular English in summer school so that this will not happen again.

sorry but with an 0-2 start in district, not even I (who is probably the biggest MP homer of them all) would claim this to be the year of mp...and even if mp wins they are still in just as much "turmoil" as NL is...

You guys got a very good football team. You also have the hardest part of your schedule over. Who ever wins this game IMO gets in the play-offs as the 3rd team. We both like to eat the clock so we better not have many turn-overs, and we need to score first...

I certainly hope you have some stats and information with which to back that claim, and that you're not just trying to get a big fuss started. Because if you are, I'm sure we can find a place for this thread where that won't happen.

So, tell me about the NL turmoil.

so bleeds....when did you become one of the big muckity mucks and make staff?

Guest bleedsbluengold24
so bleeds....when did you become one of the big muckity mucks and make staff?

With numbers like mine, they really didn't have a choice. It was either allow me to test drive a staff spot (may not be definite), or I continue to be embarrassed by my post numbers.

So far, they still don't know they've picked a complete moron as a moderator. :wacko:

Honestly and seriously, I was contacted to see if I would be interested in being a moderator. I was very humbled that they would consider me. This is only a temporary assignment to see if 1) I can do the job to their standards, and 2) I want the job after I've done it awhile. Either way, I'm a Smoaker for life.