Attaway

metalmaniac18

Does anyone have his td pass count up to date? if so any guesses as to how many he will have by the end of the season

Not enough when they played Kilgore. Also will he be rested the last 2-3 games of the regular season since this has been known to have happened before.

Does anyone have his td pass count up to date? if so any guesses as to how many he will have by the end of the season

Too many. WH needs to beef up the running game, to become multiple. Teams are starting to fill the secondary. More yards rushing will be more advantageous, that more passing yards, in coming weeks. He is one fine QB though. A good running game will open things up down field for him.

Not enough when they played Kilgore. Also will he be rested the last 2-3 games of the regular season since this has been known to have happened before.

Maybe Kilgore is good enough this year that Whitehouse will have to play their last 2 or 3 games to full potential. I'm just glad Kilgore was lucky enough to hold Attaway to just 215 yards passing and 2 tds. That was a big factor in making this an exciting district race this year. Of course, 215 yds and 2 tds for some folks is a seasons worth. Who knows, the almighty bulldogs may still find a way to back themselves out of the playoffs. They did a good job of it last year. I have heard however, that if Whitehouse wins the next two games and Kilgore has 2 losses going into its last game with Marshall, they WILL rest their starters for the playoffs. lol,lol,lol...good luck 63, I would hate for you to have to deal with that for two years in a row.

Has Attaway broke Callaway's record yet?

Yes. http://www.smoaky.com/statsrecords/View.php?ArticleID=134

Passing Yards, Game:

404-Brady Attaway, vs. Mabank, 2007

322–Scott Callaway vs. Wills Point, 1986

319 - Brady Attaway, vs. Marshall, 2006

301-Brady Attaway, vs. Sulphur Springs, 2007

Passing Yards, Season:

2,068-Brady Attaway, 2006

*1,851-Brady Attaway, 2007 (through Hallsville)

1,326-Spencer Smith, 2004

1,000 – Scott Callaway, 1986

Passing Yards, Career

3,919-Brady Attaway, 2006-Current

Sophomore: 2,068 (2006)

*Junior: 1,851 (through Hallsville-2007)

Attempts, Season:

301-Brady Attaway, 2006

245–Scott Callaway, 1986

*233-Brady Attaway, 2007 (through Hallsville)

Attempts, Career:

*534-Brady Attaway (through Hallsville, 2007)

Sophomore: 301 (2006)

*Junior: 233 (through Hallsville, 2007)

Completions, Season:

184-Brady Attaway, 2006

*148-Brady Attaway, 2007 (through Hallsville)

121-Scott Callaway, 1986

Completions, Career:

*332-Brady Attaway (through Hallsville, 2007)

Sophomore: 184

*Junior: 148 (through Hallsville, 2007)

TD Passes, Season:

*26-Brady Attaway, 2007 (through Hallsville)

16-Brady Attaway, 2006

11 – Scott Callaway, 1986

TD's Passes, Career:

*42-Brady Attaway

Sophomore: 16 (2006)

*Junior: 26 (2007, through Hallsville)

just because you can't get over the fact that whitehouse was 3 touchdowns better than you last year, doesn't mean you have to keep letting the board know that you can't let it go. i know kilgore beat whitehouse this year, so why do you have to keep on about last year???

just because you can't get over the fact that whitehouse was 3 touchdowns better than you last year, doesn't mean you have to keep letting the board know that you can't let it go. i know kilgore beat whitehouse this year, so why do you have to keep on about last year???

Won't it be interesting to see the posts the Saturday after the 9th when Kilgore realizes they'll be staying home again this year.

Won't it be interesting to see the posts the Saturday after the 9th when Kilgore realizes they'll be staying home again this year.

Maybe the Kilgore fans can get with the Whouse fans that morning and decide what they are going to do for the rest of the year because Whouse won't be there for sure.

Maybe Kilgore is good enough this year that Whitehouse will have to play their last 2 or 3 games to full potential. I'm just glad Kilgore was lucky enough to hold Attaway to just 215 yards passing and 2 tds. That was a big factor in making this an exciting district race this year. Of course, 215 yds and 2 tds for some folks is a seasons worth. Who knows, the almighty bulldogs may still find a way to back themselves out of the playoffs. They did a good job of it last year. I have heard however, that if Whitehouse wins the next two games and Kilgore has 2 losses going into its last game with Marshall, they WILL rest their starters for the playoffs. lol,lol,lol...good luck 63, I would hate for you to have to deal with that for two years in a row.

Sorry guys - Marshall is not the type of team to rest their starters.......they will play to their full potential - they will not "forfeit" a game trying to duck another opponent.....you brought it up - I didn't.... :rolleyes:

Sorry guys - Marshall is not the type of team to rest their starters.......they will play to their full potential - they will not "forfeit" a game trying to duck another opponent.....you brought it up - I didn't.... :rolleyes:

Are both you and 63 unable to find your prozac? You, like 63, assume facts that are just not in evidence. There were some "forfeit"ed games year before last, but none last year.

I understand 63, I think. His vendetta against Whitehouse is a compensation for other inadequacies in his mental and maybe physical makeup. All that therapy, and the prozac too, have been unable to straighten out his thought process.

I don't know about you. I'll have to watch for a while. :getlost: