Does Coach Todd Doge of UNT belong in College?

Should Coach Doge Go Back To Coaching High School?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Well as of right now I think he should stay in College for at least a few more years. Seeing as how this is his first year coaching college, and he's coaching kids that aren't the most talented bunch in world. They also haven't played many sorry teams either! Thats what I think what about the rest of you out there??

You ask two different questions for the poll. One asks if he should stay at UNT. To that my answer is yes.

The other question is whether he should go back to high schools. To that my answer is no.

You have to give him time. He may or may not make it but it's way too early to tell right now.

not only is his cupboard bare, but it is not equipped with players he has recruited, let him get some of the players that he wants....(not 5*s but players that fit his system and try hard).... and see where the program is in say, 3 or 4 years, if there is not improvement, than he didn't do his job, if they are winning 8 or 9 games a year and consistantly winning the Sun Belt, then he will probably get a new job with a bigger school somewhere in the South, probably in Texas

I like Todd Dodge, even though he has a cloud hanging over his head. Todd has a a great mind. His recruiting has been superb, and I don't care for the "Mean Green". I need to be enlightened on the class action suit, about him being a racist.

Of course he belongs in college! He's proven himself on the high school level, the same place most other college and pro coaches make their debut. Will UNT ever win a National Championship or even get a BCS bid; probably not anytime soon. He is still a very good coach.

About the class action suit......let's not discuss it here please. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

In answer to the poll question, No.......Rome was not built in a day, or even a year.......give the man time to recruit and rebuild, and then see what happens........We already know what he is capable of at the high school ranks, so I say give him a legitimate shot at the college level......