Joaquin -Carlisle

ramsn03

You sure missed a good ball game. It was lopsided on the score but it was a hard fought game. The ram fans got to see their boys step it up after a loss and get a great win. We also got a good laugh all game long. I suppose it was TICTACTURD yelling the entire game about how the Rams are weak and to not have mercy on the weak. I was standing in the end zone(concession stand end) just about the entire game. You could hear the guy hollering at the top of his lungs. He said "make me shut up". someone from the Ram side hollered back "forty to nine"!!!!! I thought I was going to die laughing. I would have been embarassed to say I was from Carlisle. Why didn't they throw him out? Anyway back to the game. When Joaquin got rolling it was the Rams never looking back. The younger guys got in there and even got a score, too, so it wasn't like we were trying to run the score up it just happened.

You sure missed a good ball game. It was lopsided on the score but it was a hard fought game. The ram fans got to see their boys step it up after a loss and get a great win. We also got a good laugh all game long. I suppose it was TICTACTURD yelling the entire game about how the Rams are weak and to not have mercy on the weak. I was standing in the end zone(concession stand end) just about the entire game. You could hear the guy hollering at the top of his lungs. He said "make me shut up". someone from the Ram side hollered back "forty to nine"!!!!! I thought I was going to die laughing. I would have been embarassed to say I was from Carlisle. Why didn't they throw him out? Anyway back to the game. When Joaquin got rolling it was the Rams never looking back. The younger guys got in there and even got a score, too, so it wasn't like we were trying to run the score up it just happened.

I think the guy that was in the black shirt(TICTACTURD) was TICTACTOE's cousin!!!!!! :getlost:

Where, oh where is the TICTACMAN,

Oh where, oh where did he go?

He was still talking smack

That he just couldn't back,

He needs to eat all his crow.

i doubt he has any room left in his stomach for crow after that eighteen wheeler load of crow he ate courtesy of the boys in blue from mt.enterprise :whome:

The guy in the black shirt is #44 daddy. You will be hearing from him in the future. He has a son who is either a freshman or sophmore so he ain't going to be going anywhere soon. I'm glad you can understand what he is saying because I can't and I'm on the same side of the field.

Great game by the Rams. They showed up to play. The early fumble should have never been called. The Ram RB was laying on the ground and the refs never would blow the whistle. that call caused a 12 point swing. Instead of 6-3 in Joaquin's favor it went 9-0 Carlisle's favor. It didn't really matter because 40 Ram points later Carlisle still was stuck on 9. They finally got them 6 more against our freshman and sophomores. The guy in the black shirt should be hoarse for at least a week.

• 2 weeks later...
why didn't you knock me out as i stood there an watched you leave instead you bowed that head . ooooo you know no one yelled nota back .

Great game by the Rams. They showed up to play. The early fumble should have never been called. The Ram RB was laying on the ground and the refs never would blow the whistle. that call caused a 12 point swing. Instead of 6-3 in Joaquin's favor it went 9-0 Carlisle's favor. It didn't really matter because 40 Ram points later Carlisle still was stuck on 9. They finally got them 6 more against our freshman and sophomores. The guy in the black shirt should be hoarse for at least a week.
Haa haa my wife wishes i would get hoarse also. You an my wife thinks alike haa haa.

Haa haa my wife wishes i would get hoarse also. You an my wife thinks alike haa haa.

One minute you ask why someone didn't knock you out, then the next you are joking around. Are you bipolar? Seriously, I don't know whether to think you are serious about your challenges or joking.

One minute you ask why someone didn't knock you out, then the next you are joking around. Are you bipolar? Seriously, I don't know whether to think you are serious about your challenges or joking.

Thats right i am very confident in every thing i do i can asure you i can back my self up with a smile you know an i know we were both there and you said notta not jack an you walked threw that gate with that head bowed .but if it was on the other foot an i been you well we both know that i would have taken charge just like that. i was wondering how can you look in the mirror but your just glad at least your still looking at it your the man . no joke there :whome:

Thats right i am very confident in every thing i do i can asure you i can back my self up with a smile you know an i know we were both there and you said notta not jack an you walked threw that gate with that head bowed .but if it was on the other foot an i been you well we both know that i would have taken charge just like that. i was wondering how can you look in the mirror but your just glad at least your still looking at it your the man . no joke there :whome:

Does hooked on phonics have a program for punctuation.