Mt.Enterprise vs. Beckville

mte54unc

58 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will win this one

• Mt.Enterprise -wildcats
    • Beckville

final district game in 20-1A football....we have the mt.enterprise wildcats traveling to beckville...mt.enterprise comes in this game (8-1) (3-1) defeating tenaha 33-24 with only one loss all season to the mighty rams, the wildcats offense has scored 327 pts. with an average of 36 points a game the wildcats defense has only allowed 116 points all season with an average of 12 points per game.

beckville come in (5-4) (2-2) skiming a win past overton 39-38 with two district losses to tenaha and joaquin beckville's offense has scored 284 points all season with an average of 32 points per game,the bearkats defense has allowed 287 points with an average of 32 points per game.

who do you think will leave this game with a win and why?

i choose the wildcats to dominate this game early. with their starting rb returning this week from an injury he is going to be elusive and hard to contain. the wildcats has very many weapons thats to hard to key on...not to mention their hard hitting defense...i say the wildcats wrap this district play up and win by 21 sending the bearkats to bounce the round ball the following week...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with the mount on this.

on a funny note....we got to hear the guy in the black shirt that ya'll had mentioned. Too funny.

lol..i know wasnt that guy annoying...hey by the way congrats on yalls win last nite good luck in the playoffs represent 20-1A

He certainly was "entertaining"(?) I guess. Its hard to say a team is weak when they are pounding you by 40 pts.

YEA!! ha.he was like DRIVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!! when we had like our 3rd string Defense in.LOL!! and he was screaming hit em at their shins, and I WANT BLOOD! LOL it was pretty great.

The guy in the black shirt is #44 daddy. You will be hearing from him in the future. He has a son who is either a freshman or sophmore so he ain't going to be going anywhere soon. I'm glad you can understand what he is saying because I can't and I'm on the same side of the field.

well as i said on another post...Beckville has last year on their mind and is hunting hard for a playoff spot...not that Mt. had anything to do with it but this is for the playoffs and the mt just happens to be in the way...sure is is a big brick wall but they are beatable...and dont say anyhting about beckville sqeaking by overton...i give props to overton because taht was the best i have ever seen them play...they played their hearts out....beckville came through when they had to and got the win...Beckville is playin the best ball they have played since last year and it may be another overtime vicotry but the bearcats will win....sure u can throw out all the stats u want about pts scored and pts allowed...who cares...on any given friday night anybody can win...it all depends on how much heart and determination you play with and if u play as a team a unit and a family....beckville 35 mt. 28

mount will win big...that pope kid is supose to be back that game,he should help out a whole lot!!

hey pal i think that you are completely wrong he is supose to be back in basketball season thats what i heard. Plus his leg isnt strong enough to play. Enough said mount by 10 :thumbsup:

hey pal i think that you are completely wrong he is supose to be back in basketball season thats what i heard. Plus his leg isnt strong enough to play. Enough said mount by 10 :thumbsup:

hes allready practicing since last week heard it from his own mouth last friday he will be returning this week be afraid very afraid :devil:

lol..i know wasnt that guy annoying...hey by the way congrats on yalls win last nite good luck in the playoffs represent 20-1A

I guess ya'll haven't been to a college game or even watch it on tv at a bar, screaming and hollering is a sign of showing your team spirit, how boring would it be if the stands just sat there and didn't say a word?? That would be like watching golf.

I guess ya'll haven't been to a college game or even watch it on tv at a bar, screaming and hollering is a sign of showing your team spirit, how boring would it be if the stands just sat there and didn't say a word?? That would be like watching golf.

no shyt sherlock its not very sportsman like conduct when hes screaming break their legs etc. :bangin: